Sofia Coppola in the Godfather 3

what did we think of her acting in The Godfather Part III

Attached: qt sofia.jpg (403x247, 12.93K)

terrible
she got cuter as she aged though, god i want an older sofia coppola gf so bad

Star Wars prequel-worthy

Poor actor, world class director

Personally speaking, I thought she should have won the Oscar for Best Actress for her timelessly magnetic performance as the captivatingly beautiful Mary Corleone. Easily one of the high points of "The Godfather Part III" (my favorite "Godfather" film).

she suuuucked. i just pretended she was an aspie.

Were we supposed to find her attractive?

Yes, we were. Not you though. Because you are a homosexual. Lol.

when she died, I got a boner

Inexplicably bad. She's not a bad actress.

she fat

For someone who only watched the Godfather Trilogy in the past year, the third part was like diving into an icy river levels of shock at how bad it was compared to the first two.
Al Pacino forgot how to act inbetween 2&3, Michael Corleone turned into grandpa Scarface.
Sofia Coppola had as much personality, depth and nuance as a cinder block.
I could go on, it's so so so bad.

shitty bait

she was bad enough to ruin the movie

How is that bait?

>Al Pacino forgot how to act inbetween 2&3,
It's not that he forgot how to act it's that he started acting too much. He became a perpetual method actor who method acts the same character beginning with Sea of Love with John Goodman. This is also his adopted persona in real life. Meanwhile, Michael Corleone was a highly modulated version of his previous natural persona complete with slight speech impediment. When he lost that, he lost the ability to adequately portray Michael Corleone.

>Al Pacino forgot how to act inbetween 2&3
Pacino's career in the 80's was dog shit and Scarface is massively overrated. He also ruined his voice with all the cigarette smoking and tried to make up for it by falling into the YELLING IS ACTING trap.

Gives daughter big break as mafioso cousin fucker

i like your humor

I adore your sense of humor

she really nailed the slut vibes

she was good at being dead at least