Wake up

>wake up
>True Detective guy gives a speech at the White House
Do Americans really?

Attached: mmwh.jpg (256x256, 9.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1654674933565.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't he from the town that got shot up? Makes sense why it would be an important thing to him.

stop posting this ai shit god

Better than the Apprentice guy

I thought it was a tv meme till I googled it
Christ this country is in a sorry state

fpbp /thread why are right-wingers so sensitive?

Why are right wingers so sensitive

>have to pick between senile guy and an A-list professional actor to make a speech

I think it was an easy choice, even though one is supposed to have real political credentials.

>TV actor fake cries in front of a podium saying we all need to give up our guns
the jews have gone too far

>dude care about what celebrity says, they're on your TV so that means they have authority, ignore the fact that they're mouth pieces for the elite with ugly jewish mitts up their asses working their dumb fucking mouths

yes, every American gives one speech at the White House in their lifetime, it's in the Constitution

for real events that actually happened you totally need an actor to go to the white house and tell stories about what kids he didn't know was thinking and dreaming about and pretending a new pair of shoes that his wife wore was the shoes of a dead kid and tell you if you don't let democrats take away your guns you're a bad and evil person oh and it's the same actor who went all in on the anti-white blm train after fentanyl floyd allegedly died...

>taking away the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens after a crazy person did something bad is important to him

that makes him a bad person now doesn't it

Attached: jug34561.png (2048x1986, 2.12M)

Usually a fan of Matthew but that was not his finest work

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1654674933565.webm

tf was that acting

americans are so soulless

Are you all dumb? He wasn’t in the fucking Whitehouse he was in his bedroom with a cheap mock-up podium giving what looked like a second or third attempt line rehearsal in front of a bunch of teddy bears. Someone recorded this maliciously and uploaded it without his consent

Attached: 1654664206801.jpg (1280x961, 180.71K)

what's the website that generates these AI images? i forgot the link

cringe

Is "10 year old got new shoes since the picture in the right" really that unbelievable?

i mean it would be kinda weird if he got a hold of real ones, that's in evidence

>be nonamerican
>wake up
>immediately think about america
why are foreigners like this

>douchebag reality show host was president
>his cult of incels still worship him
>i'm supposed to be enraged an actor gave a meaningful speech on a meaningful issue
nice try chuds

you're the craziest reality show out there bud, but don't let it get to your head

lol

Attached: 170[1].png (1200x800, 454.3K)

lmao

Attached: Mao7.jpg (550x330, 39.68K)

>imagine being a weak cunt who can't take a bit of pressure outside
>not only are you going to kill yourself but also kill your classmates too
holy shit why are you guys so angry over there?

>that limp wrist punching of the table
>that Hmmm afterwards

Good god what has rust become

Attached: 20220528_221009.jpg (180x281, 7.79K)

What the hell, what an insane move. Not even commenting real or fake, just completely bizarre if real like who even thinks of that?

clever product placement

>right wingers are ass mad that someone they thought was one of them disagrees with the hive mind
>right wingers mad about people using thier fame for a cause they believe it
Now that he makes conservatives seethe he's my favorite actor