Taskmaster

Does Any Forums like Taskmaster?

Attached: 81Y8otYDRSL._RI_[1].jpg (2560x1920, 454.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09_6cOlUFNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not the UK version. I feel like they spend an eternity on what the contestants put up for grabs instead of getting to the good stuff

100%. Absolutely great show!

Which version do you like better?
The NZ one is good, but the US one is awful.

I don't get "panel shows". Not joking here

I will, at some point in my life, rape/murder Charlotte Ritchie

Didn't think of this before I posted but the same thing goes for Mike Wozniak. It was an intense series for me.

It's not a panel show...

I honestly have no idea what a panel show exactly is. Unfunny brits sitting around and talking? Because that was the majority of the episode from what I saw. Like a quarter of it was them half heartedly playing some game while still droning on and on.

yes

Nope Black Widow ruined him and turned him into a woman

panel shows killed british comedy and you should feel ashamed for liking them.

It depends a lot who is the contestants. There need to be a least one retard willing to do random shit like the Danish one
youtube.com/watch?v=09_6cOlUFNk

>Unfunny brits
>Double digit IQ mouth breather confirmed

fucking cis white males

Attached: Acaster_James_c_Pal_Hansen.jpg (1920x1080, 105.44K)

Yeah, it's quite a kino and gave us 'The Ballad of the Toothless Goon'

checked
cousin from england been staying with me and we watched a lot of this. its a fun show

I really hated that panel, there was just no chemistry at all between them - Wozniak was the only really funny one there

This one is definitely a nonce.

What Romesh did to that watermelon was the funniest thing on tv of the decade.

What don't you get? The idea is having comedians riffing on a particular thing, and if they're funny people then that's going to be funny. Things like Bob Mortimer's stories on WILTY or Sean Lock in cats. Modern ones tend to be more shit because the modern crop of comedians are shit.