Ep 4

Was the worse one by far
Disney
Holy
Shit
This is worse than solo
Thanks Disney for ruining fucking Star Wars
I don’t even care about obi wan vs vader

Attached: 0B406B5E-1914-47CC-B74B-05297B411F0D.jpg (2000x1125, 293.56K)

Star Wars sucked before you were born. The eternal suffering of the lowest IQ nerds is amazing, fuck your fake mcdonalds space opera you stupid cunts. The best part is you’ll keep paying attention for the rest of your life, even if you don’t watch it directly you’ll guzzle hours of spergy videos breaking down how the newest episode of the spirdo funk show ruins George’s vision.

Fuck Disney

Attached: F2AF36FE-47DF-4CD8-B9AE-E203287EF3C5.jpg (1242x1398, 216.57K)

Shut up virgin
No cares that’s you watched red letter media nigger

An hour-long episode that has been available for download for less than 24 minute... and you have your review of the whole thing. Is there really anyone stupid enough to believe anything from you?

The episode came out 40 mins ago nigger

Is it really that bad? I am waiting for the streaming sites to upload this shit. Should be able to watch it in about an hour or so.

Let me guess, boss girl QUEEN Reva kicks some more cis white male ass? I bet even Vader fears such a powerful black woman. I hope they allude to this in a not subtle way.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-amazed.gif (498x381, 63.44K)

Literally nothing happened and there's 2 episodes left

Every line Vader said in this episode sounded like it was taken from a Darth Vader soundboard instead of actual new dialogue

Thats because it's ai generated. James Earl Jones was only credited for providing voice samples.

Tell me what happens I don't want to watch it

>This is worse than solo
Solo was fun

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit and that if you didn't drop it after tfa you never liked star wars to begin with.

It was faggot shit

Agreed
>this is place niggers on screen to upset everyone so they don’t pay attention to anything really happening in the world.

Attached: E65BBE07-E2F5-471B-9DCA-B5CF3E573172.jpg (777x765, 76.98K)

More like Obi Wancucknobi

>leftards still trying to pretend it wasn't their own bullshit that tanked their little revolution

Hillarious.

Attached: 1654438277076m.jpg (1024x744, 115.41K)

Was literally the last mission of jedi fallen order.
>wade's death
Could speeders always hover like that? Also why did he decide to hold her up hovering in place instead of doing a firing run on her?

He’s making fun of you retards for still watching manchildren like RLM, still giving hours upon hours of your short life to this shit franchise by proxy.

Reminder that Star Wars was good by accident.
George Lucas is a hack, his wife edited the movie into the masterpiece it is.
Irvin Kershner and Richard Marquand rescued the other 2 movies from becoming big piles of cinematic shit.
You should have seen the coming of the end in Episode 1 when Lucas was back to wrecking his own trilogy.

>kenobi hides leia under his robes with a hundred bad guys walking around
>random fat guy says there's no way he'll help, then 30 seconds pass and he decides to help
>vader is upset that obi wan got away again. he literally let him get away last episode
>spy lady kills every bad guy by simply touching them. probably more powerful than obi wan at this point
do children even enjoy this? it's such garbage

They are slowly ruining vader.

All y'all is too old to be watching Star Wars anyway.

>gen x
Millennials and Gen Z are the problem! After I pushed my retarded shit in college I got a career right away in 1996!

Attached: 95773942-7613-467F-91F8-6A9852636D8D.jpg (750x549, 535.76K)