Me on the left

Me on the left.

Attached: 1654573430135.jpg (1366x2048, 825.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OlNh16FCJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giganotosaurus has to be the worst designed Dinosaurs of the entire series.

It's just so lazy. Same as the Indominus Rex and whatever the T-Rex/Raptor hybrid from Fallen Kingdom was. They all look the same!!! It's infuriating!! Make a cool new dinosaur. I liked that the Spinosaurus looked visually distinct from the T-Rex.

Why does it always have to be a carnivore? Make it a fucked up sauropod or some shit, or a Quetzalcoatlus

Shut up nerd.

Designs like this are extra embarrassing these days now that we know more about what they really looked like. I know that these are fictional movies and don't have to be realistic but it's still distracting.

Me on the left about to receive a heavy warm stinky chunky diarrhea explosion directly into my mouth
Glorp glorp glorp motherfucker

Quetzalcoatlus would be unreal. I still think they should have got more mileage out of the Mosasaurus or the Pteranodon's in Jurassic World. They were the coolest parts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 5.27.42 pm.png (1130x1800, 3.51M)

Me at the back.

Attached: 1654270192673-2.jpg (1405x2048, 314.25K)

It's on par with the hybrid abominations, nearly all the jworld designs look disgusting, but pyroraptor takes the cake for the biggest turd.

I love how BDH IMMEDIATELY started to fatten up once shooting wrapped on Dominion. Go look at her Instagram, it's bonerific. She has photos from just after the movie finished, and she's in her thin form. Then, she has photos from a scant few weeks later, and she's already packed weight on.

She really is a fat girl in her deepest of hearts. I wish she'd stop acting and move to directing full time. It would probably let her natural BBW state assert itself.

>Make it a fucked up sauropod or some shit
Primal did just that, pure kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OlNh16FCJQ

Attached: Primal_PlagueOfMadness_Still_Keyframe.jpg (1920x816, 170.24K)

At least it keeps that design ethos of looking like a theme park monster. Therizinosaurus and Pyroraptor are arguably worse.
Yes, especially because fo the feathers.

Life sure would be swell if I was employed as BDH's personal toilet.

Richard Little in the back sucking the black right off a dick

Baryonyx and Pyroraptor are way worse

What a totally dogshit dress. She knows she doesn't have tits so why do this. Fucking insane.

imagine if that little fastener holding her cups together gave up

Why did they give it a shitty baby sail?

Attached: 1200px-Giganotosaurus_in_Helsinki.jpg (1200x1391, 420.68K)

why does she stand like a retard?

Holding in massive poops.