Whovians..... not like this

Whovians..... not like this

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 138.45K)

So has Bowlestrek lost his mind?

Has Exci fully trooned out yet?

RTD came back.
what did you expect?

Kino is back on the menu

Attached: i-hate-doctor-who-i-hate-doctor-who-agAIxG_ny2R.1400x1400.jpg (1400x1400, 196.28K)

Yes and they’re as insufferable as ever. Their doctor who critique ends with a clip of them “remembering” to take their hormones on camera

Why is Matt Smith dressed like a tranny?

Kek, I just realized it's the guy from "you will never be a woman" webm.

It's best to just abandon DW.
I enjoyed it in the 2000's but it was always like this, it was just under the surface underneath.

These are the people who hang out with the EFAP crew huh? What's worse than trannies and gay furies? Which one is the peadophile?

It's hilarious when you seen troons cartoon versions of themselves and realise just how delusional they are about their appearance kek
Which one?

Doctor Who has always sucked dick, save for a few choice performances from the actors. Star Trek would unironically be more worth your time watching.

HAVE SEX!

Wait, is the cartoon supposed to be him? I thought he had a co-host or something.

Attached: 1654302772923.jpg (1519x1081, 122.35K)

Now that it's back in the hands of the homosexuals, maybe it will be good again. Only homosexuals can make good Doctor Who.

and AIDS, fags make a solid batch of AIDS

imagine the unspeakable things you'd find in his hard drive. No way this guy doesn't have strong opinions on age of consent laws.

yeah they put the work in with AIDS

goddamn! this demented, ugly fuck views himself as cartoon depicted? holy kekballs

Is this from Jay Exman?

and we're meant to call this mental disorder brave