So was this good casting or not?

So was this good casting or not?

Attached: 1651973069836.jpg (2760x1386, 260.46K)

Somehow the tall hair fixes everything wrong with the shape of her face.

What the

Who else would be brave enough to act like a sex-crazed, insane punk woman?

I order you to worship maisie's legs and feet

Attached: NBSrrMV.jpg (2828x4241, 1.91M)

Attached: c3424456-3f70-45a2-9dff-61f2da257bc0-16_pistol_104_06376.jpg (1554x1036, 731.06K)

She isn't really topless though is she in the show.

>I've drawn weird shit all over me face. Take that Thatcher!

>Oi, fancy a shag mate? I've got five minutes free.

There was a severe lack of Maisie sex and firearms in this show. I want a refund

>weird looking chick played by a weird looking chick

I'm of the firm opinion we need more weirdos in film instead of conventionally handsome/pretty.

Attached: bayne.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

Has there ever been a child actor who turned out so disappointingly hideous as Maisie Williams? I mean, it's usually adulthood that wrecks them but she went bad as soon as she hit puberty.

So, which is it? Do you have five minutes or three?

She should do lots of nudity.

>take yer pick mukka, you'll only last two anyway. Hahar

But she wasn't even cute as a child, as opposed to Chloe Moritz or Kiernan Shipka child.

they both look quintessentially british

To me her Bongness makes her attractive beyond her looks. She's got a filthy mouth, a cute laugh and you just know she'd be like an unleashed demon in bed.

I did actually find her laugh very cute when I watched an interview of her recently

>Has there ever been a child actor who turned out so disappointingly hideous as Maisie Williams?
no of course not

Attached: 1610692057862.jpg (1284x746, 112.6K)

They should have hired someone who is not a prude and has a good rack. There must be someone like that who can deliver a few lines.