I'm currently here at

I'm currently here at...

Attached: images.jpg (487x630, 20.27K)

Reminder that Tom Scott is a shill for trannies

I’m not a sensitive right-winger but this guy truly gives me onions male feminist vibes, and it’s not because he’s British, he just looks like a backstabbing weasel

he looks like an old man baby

I dislike his old man penis hair.

Challenge: click on any one of his videos and try to find one where his pinned comment isn't him crying or seething over a mistake he made or a mean response he got

Any Forums does NOT like tom scott but will struggle to pin down and give reasons to exactly why

see

I hate this man

That’s all British people.

Attached: autism.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

This is what happens if you dont bully that cringe smartass dork at school

>That’s all British people

Attached: 1650915865950.jpg (700x619, 42.45K)

I'm 100% sure that Any Forums hates him because everyone likes him, this site is contrarian before anything else

no one cares about britfaggots

Yet you care enough to comment. Curious..

100% the only reason i hate martin scorsese, everyone here love him.

his films are pretty meh, but i get it.

Dude go outside you american fat fuck.

> a meeting with my lawyer to sue anyone who makes a joke or says anything about me for damaging my professional reputation.

What is the number of X and Y chromosomes in this video?

ngl it's very funny seeing people say Tom Scott looks like a feminist soiboi because he's just like a British dude

This is white people convincing themselves other white people look lame

Today I will remind them

tomscott.com/reddit

he tried to do some dumb gymnastics to prove its normal to have other pronouns or some shit

he just pointed out that people already use they as a pronoun which is true and that some other languages don't have binary gendered pronouns which is also true

He wrote a long winded editorial about how he doesn't allow a subreddit for his content because he thinks reddit is problematic for allowing anything to the right of demsoc content on their website. His content is half decent but I assume he's personally insufferable.

Attached: 7cH5J3B.jpg (505x379, 40.91K)

>Millions of normal people admire him
>almost every other director does
>Any Forums virgins be like 'Martin is meh.

people here have convinced themselves that if you don't look like a "chad" with huge muscles and broad jaw you are not a man. I have no idea when this self hate behaviour started but it's a really sad thing. he is a smart nice guy who does interesting content and people still want him to be a dumb jock

even if all of that is true it doesnt change the fact the video was pushing (((the message))). if you think it wasnt about the agenda in its entirely i dont know what to say