Girl puts flute in pussy

>girl puts flute in pussy
>millennial boomers laugh so hard they piss and shit and cry
why are you like this

Attached: 228416-1567437598.jpg (640x359, 32.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LcafzHL8iBQ
youtu.be/T1eRsm4e0BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men prefer cute girls. Incels prefer whores.

it was a pretty funny line if you weren't expecting it

Back in my day girls didn't routinely stick musical instruments into their pussy which made the reveal surprising and humorous

She was using it masturbate, not dilate like your zoomer ass was probably expecting.

>watch animal movie
>shove object up your ass and wear a costume
do better, op. you won't though.

>girl puts flute in pussy
What did it sound like?

it was a simpler time. my band camp wasn't like that though

>millennial boomers
???

bros I just want to taste her flute

30 year old boomers

Back in those days, being a whore was laughable not a rite of passage.

Because a cute girl put a flute in her pussy, then probably started playing it straight away. Think about that.

Fucking gross, ginger jew bitch

Summer camp is the best place to get pussy, yall missed the fuck out if you just sat home playing games as a teen for summer

Lol. I was reading the old testament the other day, the book of oseas/ossas. And it starts with God telling His prophet to marry one of the girls practicing holy or sacred prostitution and beget children with her

Why would you want to get pussy instead of playing video games from dusk to dawn? What a retard you are.

You'll never know what it was like before Web 2.0.

Watching older internet in movies is a trip. I think they always planned how we would end up where we are today
youtu.be/LcafzHL8iBQ
youtu.be/T1eRsm4e0BE

Someone should design a browser or something that emulates AOL 3.0

I used to know a girl, she mastered circular-qweefing. Could play the entire Bird's Theme from Peter and the Wolf on the cooter flute. One guy found out about it… beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.