Anyone remember Lazytown?

Anyone remember Lazytown?

Attached: P11570872_b_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 338.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to bed grandpa

Robbie Rotten is the greatest villain in a cartoon for preschoolers ever, far better than that furry faggot Swiper

I remember a tech coming in to fix my cable when I was like 13, turning in the TV and it happened to be lazy town, and saying I was too old for shows like lazy Town.
I think he was making a joke, but the nigga recognized lazy town from three seconds of seeing it when he turned on the TV.

I meant in a show for preschoolers, not a cartoon. Oops. Point still stands.

Go to bed Lil Zoom

youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA

>ruining wholesome shit with nigger babble

He's based, fuck the normalfag protag

Attached: 1569036860220.png (640x359, 269.8K)

He's not even a villain.

It was literally a zoomer show lel

How is this level of contrarianism even possible
you’re just plain wrong

All he wants is for everyone to relax and do nothing

cute show

Attached: 1607819771355.jpg (4342x1558, 289.42K)

Lazy Town, or more notably Stephanie herself, was a Any Forums meme when the show was airing. Your tech was probably beating off to the pink haired loli queen and listening to Cooking by the Book.

Funny, even

>loli queen
You must be blind. Rat faces usually aren't even apparent until adulthood. Stephanie had a rat face even in her prime.

I was never a fan, but /b had a huge fucking thing for her back in the mid 00s.

Not really. He actively opposes the active healthy lifestyles of everyone else and in every episode seeks to run Sportacus out of town. If he wanted to be a lazy ass and eat junk food all day I don’t think Spartacus would actively try to stop him. But his main goal to make everyone lazy just like him, sitting around eating junk food and watching TV.

*Sportacus