And here's the bloody thing

>and here's the bloody thing..

Attached: 3f2.jpg (680x521, 33.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/13BySOIqkxRb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this junkie still getting tv spots?

Is Alberta the most based part of Canada

My dad's going through a phase where he's watching this guy every day and thinks hes really clever

How do I tell him Peterson is a pseudo intellectual weakling incel who reeks of mental illness (my father won't understand those words)

I won't clean my room, faggot. The 2 month old tostito rolls stay where they are

This happened to me but with ltcorbis

>Willy Wonka don't got shit on me, bucko.

Attached: FJ4lCcdXIAY-jm0.jpg (900x1200, 167.33K)

>pseudo intellectual weakling incel who reeks of mental illness
This is you.

vocaroo.com/13BySOIqkxRb

Attached: 1624359485256.jpg (330x413, 20.5K)

Honestly not the worst dadcore out there. Peterson is cucked on a few things but he gets a lot of the basics right.

Every time your dad mentions him or you see him watching him, just say 'why are you paying attention to that junky piece of shit.'

Isn't Peterson a cuck?

Don't worry, soon he'll get bored of JBP and move on to dissident right figures like nick fuentes, mike enoch, etc.

You say "Dad I'm moving out to live my own life. Thanks for everything, but I'm ready to fly on my own."
And then you do it.

Why did it become cool to hate jordan peterson? A few years ago he was praised on here for btfoing trannies

He went from ignoring the JQ to actively defending against it and that's enough for a certain percentage of this website to dismiss him. In addition the drug use came out and he's taken to crying all the time for clout.

just let dad get radicalized, it'll be funny

Is that Jordan Peterson

Man, I wish I had conservatard parents. My mom is painfully liberal. It's truly soul-crushing hearing your lifemaker spout the kind of shit you want people dead for speaking

he's a fed right he makes rightoids look even more retarded then they already look

This, my sister is the literal incarnation of the blue haired le sjw meme. It’s all so tiresome bros

>complaining about dad

"hey dad, my boyfriend and I were thinking ... "