More like 5 a.m

More like 5 a.m

Attached: A1242BE6-7ADA-447B-8043-95A6C45E49F6.jpg (225x225, 5.02K)

Imagine an alternate timeline where the internet isn’t filled with retarded spergs and he was famous and happy.

Which will happen first? Stav dies from medical complications or Nick kills himself?

>famous
>happy
Pick one

Fat Nick was a fun phase.

the same shit happened with dick masterson for saying the nword after his pizza hut commercial

What if a retard...was gay.

Why would he ever be famous

>Probably the worst thing that's ever happened to me was being rejected by Tool and having them steal my idea for the sick alien, and really nothing else rings a bell. My life's been pretty good.

Attached: Eric_Clapton_-_Royal_Albert_Hall_-_Wednesday_24th_May_2017_EricClaptonRAH240517-30_(34987232355)_(cropped).jpg (1207x1336, 641.8K)

Attached: maxresdefault (82).jpg (1280x720, 92.79K)

Did they let him stand on a phonebook for this shot?

i crunched the number and figured out stav makes about $30-40k from standup per month, equal to or more then he makes from the pod. thoughts?

Where is he posting his new standup material?

How would you be able to crunch the numbers? Are you his accountant?

markiplier.

More like 5 gay men.

Hell yeah dude

Nicks too old and too young to kill himself, he’s discussed this and he’s right. Needs to be like 50+ and divorced at this point.

im afraid i cant disclose that, but im quite confident and will stand by that number

Attached: uj45mdvih9491.jpg (406x389, 23.03K)

Bump

He’s only famous because he’s a sperg, without the internet he would just be a sperg

I remember listening to this ep when it first uploaded and knew the legend was back, god damn how those days were so long ago

is the time when he'll still be up high, alone in an empty room wondering what he'll do with the rest of his miserable, short life.
He'll probably become like Howard Hughes and just stay in his apartment forever.