Woah

Woah

Attached: CBBAB097-B825-468F-89EE-079B05E64A49.jpg (724x529, 111.2K)

>wojak r9k post
I'm thinking he's the NPC here

I hope the first post in his thread was to call him a faggot. Which reminds me
>Ahem
OP is a faggot

Reported

Thank you

>spending all day in a safe place with free food and beds and things to do and routine and familiar people to interact while doing no work at all
I wouldn't have left either

What to do in this situation? Suicide?

How do you fight the urge to just drop everything, just no longer show up to work and so on? It gets harder every day.

self improvement, TRT and stop eating processed foods

For me? It's home life and problems being so stressful that I enjoy the time I spend at work not thinking about stupid shit. Finding something whether it's a hobby or job that you can really throw yourself into is essential

Attached: 4we895348835643].jpg (666x500, 22.88K)

Think of some things you like to do then realize you wouldn't be able to do them if you were locked up or homeless

The only way to win a rigged game is to not play it.

yeah never go to a psycholochiatrist you'll get "diagnosed" and this shit will follow you for the rest of your life and can be used against in divorce/civil suits and even to take your guns away

The only one I went to and bother with is for when I realized I was addicted to drinking. Luckily he is Asian and not a Jew so he is practical only giving some meds to help with the physical adjustment and occasionally doing some blood tests to monitor liver recovery. No emotional bullshit beyond how I am doing and if I'm staying sober.

Has he tried not being a faggot? Mental health has to be one of the biggest memes ever.

have to pay muh mortage

that sounds like he more filled the role of an actual doctor and less one of a psychiatrist

The chud life

Yep. Like I said avoided any Jew and found some doctor from Japan.

Family is dependent on me right now. Once I've paid off my own house I'll sort something out for them and kms

>Once I've paid off my own house I'll sort something out for them and kms
might as well just plan to die of natural causes lmfao