Microplastics are... le GOOD!

>microplastics are... le GOOD!
What did Cronenberg mean by this?

Attached: download (1).jpg (184x273, 7.37K)

He was saying they’d bad though

I know its a midwit take to say all scifi should be about the present but I do think Crimes of the Future suffers from having basically no take on what is happening today and simply be speculative about what is next

>I know its a midwit take to say all scifi should be about the present
>proceeds with midwit take

>can't read

where did you see it?!

Movie is really good, Vigo and Lea are awesome.
Also, Cronenberg was using the plastics thing as a framing device for the real problem: the inevitable progression of medicine to the point of altering human behavior where one no longer feels anything

Talentless hack

Attached: 632689.jpg (561x547, 48.71K)

Mechanization of man bad

Seydoux's tits look pretty good in this. They've regained some size since their last few on-screen appearances.

Is it really? I feel like if I had asked everyone in the theater what they thought the movie was about, everybody would've said something different.

>Crimes of the Future
>French Dispatch
>James Bond
>Death Stranding
This woman's fucking everywhere now. Always nude as well

Indeed. And there are a few other fairly recent, less well-known films where she whips 'em out too. She's always pure kino.

rather that saying they're good, I think he means microplastics (and environemental change in generals) are the new reality, and we will have to adpat to it anyway, and there no point supressing people that want to adapt/change because of a reactionary mindset or because of industrial interest, cause in the end we will move on or die.

>completely ignores almost 20 years of his other films
But here’s your (You). Ten dollar words from a 5 dollar man.

>Yes, French. Yes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-044414_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 413.84K)

people should attain forethought and realize that for a painless existence you simply must not exist

#releasetheKechichecuts

Those chocolate candy bars did look yummy.

lea nude is a given, but the two other ladies getting naked as well was a nice bonus

Viggo and Léa had great chemistry. Loved that scene where she comes back with those slits and bumps on her forehead, and Viggo just looks at her as if she just got a tattoo while drunk.

I loved how the entire movie is just dogshit exposition. Really took me back to Godard 101 in college.

Based post desu