Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: FUW9rtZUYAAHvzy.jpg (680x680, 88.8K)

English majors...I kneel

>bong spelling
Didn't ask.

As long as they keep the apes under control, they're cool with me

>thing is not really about what the creator(s) explicitly said it is about. It's actually about some myopic, flavor-of-the-month political thing I care about right now
I fucking hate this shit. I had to write papers like this in college all the time. My favorite was the communist themes of Katamari Damacy.

That's actually true though.

Wow James Cameron is such a beta cuck leftist LOL cops are based and protect us. Blue Lives Fucking Matter

Attached: 1654494771339.jpg (720x926, 82.3K)

Lukewarm take from a double digit IQ

honestly it doesn't seem wrong
if you were a cop in a city you'd fucking hate the public within a few weeks of having to clear out yelling minorities and loitering drunks, it's like being a customer service rep with a higher chance of getting stabbed

Lucky you don't live in Australia where the pig filth treat everyone like niggers.

Attached: 1649159577702.webm (288x360, 2.3M)

If we don't have cops who will arrest chuds for transphobia

Perfect example of over analyzing a simple film made to capitalize the most amount of dollars

Tell me she was being a cunt before this. Because I want to beat him to death.

BASED Cameron. Love this dude

Shame what's become of Australia. I saw that vid of cops knocking on doors for Facebook posts.

Treating women differently than men is sexist

Where do you find this shit? Who cares what some 20 something sheltered white woman thinks? Wait, what time is it in Russia right now? One second...

Oh, ok. You probably haven't even finished your coffee yet, have you, Ivan? Have a good day!

Maybe those people who see how we all live every day are right about us all being stupid and evil.

Our cops are fucking cunts.

No, I'm pretty sure it's about the scary machine thing.

>Sneed
>cops on onlyfans
>funds going to Isreal
This is a joke, right?

woman logic moment

based
fuck these plague carriers not wearing a mask