YEEEEEEEAH, HERE COME THE ROOSTER

>YEEEEEEEAH, HERE COME THE ROOSTER

Attached: d7810f9cf53209d3f501154b68acde7d.jpg (618x511, 38.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listening picrelated and Elliott Smith all my teenage years
>be miserable as fuck
>stop listening their music and start lifting
>happy

And yet I fight, and yet I fight
This battle all alone

Attached: 3vgyInv.jpg (657x527, 40.79K)

I hate grunge music so much its unreal.

It was shit and ruined all the fun good times of the 80's, but everyone thought it was "real" and authentic at the time. What was worse was the tail-end of numetal that happened after 9/11. They were really trying to push white males to suicide by then.

I hated this fucking band, this detuned and dumb genre of rock, and everyone who liked them.

youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ

I love AiC, but take it to or

great band
check out 'even flow'

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH
WHATS MY DRUG OF CHOICE?
WELL WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?
I DONT GO BROKE
AND I DO IT A LOT

>detuned
Niggerwhat?

>cue Cantrell's pitch-shifted solo

>pitch-shifted
?

That's a different band nigger

On the studio version

What the hell are you talking about?

Why?

Attached: CRAWLING.jpg (1280x720, 70.21K)

>It was shit and ruined all the fun good times of the 80's, but everyone thought it was "real" and authentic at the time.
thanks for letting me know that your a fucking zoomer who wasn't even alive back then. There was tons of happy go lucky music around the time grunge was popular.
"They were really trying to push white males to suicide by then."
bullshit
>I hated this fucking band, this detuned and dumb genre of rock, and everyone who liked them
who cares

a defining characteristic of numetal from the late 90's through the mid 00's was the use of alternate guitar tunings, specifically those that focused on detuning all the strings usually by a half or whole step and also the addition of a 7th lower string which resulted in an even lower, muddier guitar sound. Contrast this with "grunge" bands of the early 90's and some alt-metal like AiC who would employ dropped-D tuning to achieve a chunkier sound but would otherwise maintain a standard guitar tuning.

Also, the numetal guitarists just sucked, but the tuning of their guitars was a big part of it. They were more interested in providing texture and riffage than actually contributing to the song in a melodic sense.

you can hate grunge, i was always more of a heavy/scandi metal fan growing up, its understandable cuz like Nirvana and pearl jam were instrumentally simple and gimmicky but Alice in Chains was technically great, jerry cantrell is a very good and creative guitarist and they were a brilliant flash in the pan talent until layne died. I love so many of their song, they hold up to this day.

>There was tons of happy go lucky music around the time grunge was popular.
name ten bands
"bullshit"
says you
>who cares
(You) do

Different band? That's Nirvana. OP posted
Curt Kobayne
EVEEEEEN FLOOOEWWW

retard may mean drop tuned

Grunge is just new age music for ultra hetero white males to pacify them

me too user

Never did H. Love this fucking song.

Also, Sean Kinney or whatever is hugely underrated as a drummer. No Excuses alone.

Why do you even give a shit how they tune? Your problem with “tuning down” has more to do with engineering issues than anything. And what’s wrong with using guitar for texture and rhythm? Lmao

this zoomer knows nothing grunge was the alternative to garbage like this which was concurrent
youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk
or fucking vanilla ice

if you don' t know something, look it up