Whats the best LGBTQ love story you have seen?

Whats the best LGBTQ love story you have seen?

Attached: 1654517145798.jpg (1280x720, 48.21K)

all of them

When did black and brown become sexual orientations?

Attached: confused homer.png (228x203, 80.25K)

The ukraine flag insert is bizarre since ukraine doesn't have gay marriage and gays are being persecuted over there by the nazi government (read it on RT)

severance

Midnight cowboy hands down. Joe and Ratzo had chemistry.

Black Sails

after Saint Floyd passed away

Gosh I didn’t know Ukraine was pozzed

Love simon

You Are Not Alone
it's a Danish film about a 12-yr-old boy who falls in love with a 15-yr-old boy

beastiality

None. Because I don’t watch gay shit, and irl ever gay person I know is emotional, and relationally challenged. They all just fuck each other with no love. When they try love they end up hating each other in the most toxic relationship imaginable within months every time.

Attached: MV5BNDc0Y2FjZjgtOWNkYy00NjdjLWE3ZjYtZGYyNDdmYzZiZGYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (930x1400, 534.49K)

This is true
t. Faggot

im certain you dont actually care but its in support of lgbt blacks and their struggle with being hated by most blacks.
no ones adding the ukriane colors except trolls who want to push the npc 'i support the new thing' narrative.

im going back now

This one

Attached: 9DD9CE2A-7C2E-4A77-9881-5D5F562AEC00.jpg (1122x1120, 165.1K)

When was trans a sexual orientation as well? Feel bad for the gays - they're slowly being consumed, until that flag won't be theirs anymore. Happy Pride Month!

Attached: mpv-shot0031.jpg (1280x720, 121.45K)

Where's all the outrage about how homophobic and transphobic black people are? When are we going to be allowed to talk about that?

I find this to be ISphobic

Silence of the Lambs

>groomer
This one because it's written by a stripper who went FTM tranny who thinks fags are disgusting disease-ridden degenerates.

Attached: 00.jpg (306x475, 40.36K)

the scene in the boys where the tiny fag blows up the big fag by sneezing inside his penis

It's less about "I support the new thing" and more about the fact that it went from LGBT to LGBTQIA++++++, and the flag itself is beginning to buckle from all of the various colors they are forcing onto it.

Philadelphia

Buck breaking

stop asking questions

Attached: pmg.jpg (225x225, 13.85K)

holy based

because then you have to admit that blacks are emotionally stunted

>In June 2017, the city of Philadelphia adopted a revised version of the flag designed by the marketing firm Tierney that adds black and brown stripes to the top of the standard six-color flag, to draw attention to issues of people of color within the LGBT community.

>In June 2018 designer Daniel Quasar released a redesign incorporating elements from both the Philadelphia flag and trans pride flag to bring focus on inclusion and progress within the community. The flag design immediately went viral as the Progress Pride Flag on social media, prompting worldwide coverage in news outlets.[51][52][53] While retaining the common six-stripe rainbow design as a base, the "Progress" variation adds a chevron along the hoist that features black, brown, light blue, pink, and white stripes to bring those communities (marginalized people of color, trans people, and those living with HIV/AIDS and those who have been lost) to the forefront; "the arrow points to the right to show forward movement, while being along the left edge shows that progress still needs to be made."

Attached: EZdEE.jpg (700x683, 82.94K)

>Dublin Pride has created a new LGBT flag that also celebrates Ukraine, advertising an upcoming gay pride parade sponsored by the Irish government.
> It was designed by Colm Molloy, the primary graphic designer for the Dublin Pride parade and march, who created the flag to “show solidarity with queer Ukraine.”
What do you think of the new, Ukraine inclusive, pride flag, Any Forums?

Attached: urkiepride.jpg (1075x1065, 141.81K)

would be funny if it was just a big ploy to sell more flags

So it was left vs right all along, who could have guessed

literally one person made this and no one else. then Any Forums acts like its a global thing. look at the guy who designed it, he looks like edward scissorhands

Question, the rainbow wasn't supposed to represent everyone?

pretty sure it was just weaponized peer-pressure in a community that is terrified of being seen as insensitive.

>advertising an upcoming gay pride parade sponsored by the Irish government.
I mean it isn't global, but it isn't small either

>pride month
What are they proud of?

that's what you say about every flag, yet they're flying above embassies and corporate headquarters and in classrooms and "non-profit" offices as we speak

some of that shit out of Brazil where they go to town with a machete

>ukrainian is now a sexual identity

pretty sure no one is flying the pride flag with ukriane stripes

I mean, i wanna fuck ukranian women

lee is dead

um that's not the offcial flag chud

Attached: 2560px-Intersex-inclusive_pride_flag.svg.png (2560x1626, 133.28K)

You're dishonest.