Who did it better?

who did it better?

Attached: rod-serling-jordan-peele-the-twilight-zone.jpg (700x590, 109.21K)

>The diversity nigger did it better than the original white man
Really, is that what you expect me to say?

the guy with an IQ 40 points higher than the other's

The most baffling part is that he honestly thought he had the gravitas and the charm of Serling with his nasal voice and toddler-like build.
He and his stupid ass mug.

IQ gap between blacks and jews is actually higher than 40. More like 60

If we put racism aside, genuinely a major flaw of many African Americans is the insatiable need for status/prestige attention. Everyone has to be a CEO of their business and be building their empire.

Grow the fuck up.

I was going to say 50 but it just didn't sound as good, plus he's half white so it's less than 60

>white man has white style
Okay sure, makes sense
>black man has white style
Holy shit, what IS this? How did this dumb animal learn to act like a human? It’s just so remarkable and striking to me for some reason. Like we’ve seen this before but this time it’s so unexpected and new I guess because nigga? No fucking way, did you guys know that Kanye likes Akira, a very popular anime movie? I can’t believe how remarkable this is, am zoomer btw. Also recently saw a nigga wearing a cardigan and glasses and it blew my shit away, am leftist millennial btw

serling was a jew? guess i'm never watching that show ever again

>diversity [slur removed]
That's Jordan Peele. He has more talent for writing gripping psychological horror in a single morning than you will ever cumulate throughout your lifetime. Try not to sound like such a bitter racist piece of shit, okay?

>toddler-like build
that applies to serling too lol

>DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAOOOOO
Yeah, it really is a tough choice

Couldn't find a white guy for your shows, America? If that bleeding heart Serling is white, i guess it was already over. Serling would also donate to BLM and denounce transphobic people like you.

>>diversity [slur removed]

Attached: f6b8b99a3fd932329962accedfa3f9c6.png (600x562, 105.04K)

That’s a good impression of a seething nigger, user. Keep it up

NOT THE NIGGER

Would Jewish people enjoy spending their leisure time watching Hitler's speeches? Ok, then why would you spend yours watching any film by a guy that hates you like dis guy do?

fuck serling and fuck you troons

People are still talking about old Twilight Zone and Serling is still recognized as the Twilight Zone guy. I completely nforgitnabout Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone for years until I saw this thread.

Rod Sterling isn’t white. He worships at the synagogue of Satan.

peele's twilight zone literally got memory holed, i forgot it even happened

>[slur removed] nigger
FTFY

I forgot about the show but I remember the memes. Though to be fair the memes also run into his movies.