Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

>Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Attached: I+used+to+be+unsure+about+my+decision+to+leave+_a8dc4967435681dcdc826add0fd6c58b.jpg (326x184, 12.22K)

Watching this again now. Why is it so comfy? It’s better than The Wire

it radiates pure guy energy. Same vibe as the high school locker room, just dudes being guys.

>tfw your commanding officer is a 6'5" musclegod who can break you in half
>get a chub

Attached: 45745777.png (315x275, 155.67K)

it's not gay to think Rudy's attractive, we all think that

>FRUITY RUDY I LOVE YOU

Attached: d0SNg8r.png (1000x1000, 377.98K)

Can someone pass me the NJ?

>TEMPO
>TEMPO
>TEMPO

still fucking incompetent

No way that happened

>now look at us. trombley hasn't killed anybody, I am half a world away from good thai pussy and colbert is out here rolling around fuckbutt, Iraq, hunting for dragons in a M.O.P. Suit that smells like four days of piss and ballsweat

Attached: cyka-russians.gif (256x256, 598.38K)

>TEMPO
>TEMPO
>TEMPO

college kids in a bro environment being ironically racist? Totally couldn't happen

you deceiving, conniving, hebrew motherfucker

To think this type of deployment is almost 20 years old now is crazy. Most of the guys I know who joined after 9/11 are government hating libertarians with PTSD from IEDs.

Y'know, some of you anons could be more like Trombley

Reality is funnier than fiction. They probably policed themselves more around the journo

LIKE TROMBLEY?

more like trombley...
MORE LIKE TROMBLEY?

>still gets mogged by boot fuck marines

Attached: 1644874958561.png (1132x1709, 421.45K)

>I was one of those unfortunates adopted by upper middle-class professionals and nurtured in an environment of learning, art and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2000 years of talmudic tradition. not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver

Attached: EZBkaJ9WkAYieF1.jpg (910x1200, 153.29K)

I'm just like you, except I don't look like a faggot and talk all educated

favorite line

Can't even have one show without yids sucking themselves off.

I liked the journo, he was a fun character

Attached: p186693_n72075_cc_v9_aa.jpg (1080x1440, 345.47K)

what was captain americas problem

the child grooming standard

Attached: amerikee.jpg (1280x720, 85.63K)

he was just following the grooming standard

The book really opened my eyes to little shit I didn't think about in the war.
>Top speed of humvees in a firefight is 40mph
>practically no sleep for several days, mostly staying awake from diet pills
>using NVG's to drive at night leaving no depth perception to the driver
>Enemy forces hung low hanging wires in the city streets to ensnare and harm machine gunners on top of the humvee

Attached: jiP2tBb.gif (500x250, 945.73K)

Some people are just like that. Don't try to think about it too hard. This would be the part where I say I served and experienced it, but desu people like this exist everywhere.

>no thank you, lieutenant commander but we will have to forgo your festive rituals, as my team leader was born a hebrew and remains a practicing Christ-killer

Is is worth a read? Or did most of the kino moments end up in the show?

anxiety/histrionic disorder would be the closest approximation Id guess

They said they are grateful to be liberated by the janitors

Attached: nabil-head[1].jpg (1400x790, 60.61K)

definitely worth the read. I thought it was a great book

read the book, read "one bullet away" for officer preachiness, then watch the show

Attached: lack of bussy.webm (704x396, 2.18M)

I'll add it to the list then
>read "one bullet away" for officer preachiness
I dunno, I really hate the "lessons I learned while being a soldier" type of book. It exhudes that TED Talk type of vibe, I hate shit like that.

As some old pervy frenchman once said, everything is about sex, except sex, which is about power

>It was the enemy who stole your food from you, and you should be really, really mad at them. Before we step off on this next mission, I'm reminding you of who your enemy is. The enemy.

i think Fick is a pretty nuanced kind of guy, he doesn't do the typical "my leadership is the best leadership and everyone else is undermining me" that you see in the show but he definitely felt that it was a calling and uses pretty poetic language. if nothing else it's a good read for an officer's perspective of the first three years of GWOT

POOLECE THAT CUNNEH

>Ok?

>bunch of kids without any knowledge of guerilla warfare aside from Nam movies like Platoon to go off of when going up against these guys who supposedly coordinated the 9/11 attacks

And they're about to do it again for their next war. It sucks for these guys really. It's like dealing with incompetent parents except they're sending you off to summer camp to die.

>What's the population?
>About 400,000.
>BOOM
>scratch a few off that number

Attached: 1644763549313.png (524x504, 580.42K)

>recon marines
>untrained
bruh

I read Storm of Steel not too long ago, and I prefer the non-poetic view of war I suppose. Fick was alright, if his depiction in the show was even just half accurate. He's a military contractor now right? Defense company or something like that. I dunno, but I dislike seeing soldiers in suits, feels wrong somehow