Tenet is the greatest film of the last five years. The only film that rewrites the rules of what cinema can achieve

Tenet is the greatest film of the last five years. The only film that rewrites the rules of what cinema can achieve.

Attached: 8D2DA9AB-CA67-41F5-8E72-3583541CAA94.jpg (183x275, 10.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkO-Wp8HrB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched this with my dad and neither of us had any idea what was going on

i'm the protagonist

It’s occult glowiekino

oh great another schizo

I liked it, but how did that henchman dude on the other side of the gate near the end have a bullet in his skull prior to Neil reverse dome'ing him?

youtube.com/watch?v=XkO-Wp8HrB0

If I watch it backwards do I get 2 and a half hours back?

it didn’t tell a good story and so is not a cinematic achievement but rather a technical one

Nolan films are schizo films with extra bones thrown at normalfags like you

Pretentious crap, used as an excuse to spend $250 million

It was all right, a bit too far up its own ass but watchable.

If this is to be seen from the protagonist, does he have free will - and at one point? Is the film a meditation of the jungian self communicating with itself? Btw I’m the protagonist

nobody cared who i was until i became the protagonist

As a fan of Nolan, this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Amazing to me that so much subpar shit got filmed, (horribly) edited, and had effects added to it, and nowhere along that process did anyone step in and save it. Painful to witness.

I never watched it. I don’t watch movies with negros on the cover. Inception was good though

How did the protagonist travel so far back in time that he was able to set up the Tenet organisation?, He must had had to spend years, even a decade living backwards on reverse oxygen and reverse food. Where did he live? Who looked after him?

Is a functional spy movie. Better tacticool than Sicario (2015).

The sin? The Battle of Stalsk-12 was aiming to high as a concept. The destroyed a plane and was not worth it. The IMAX sound mixing destroyed the excellent special sound effects in the Kinoplex.

pros
>action scenes were well done
>plane scene was good
>debicki is hot
>some great scenery and love the car chase
cons
>never seen a more wooden actor than the protagonist
>BBBRRRRRRMMMM
>another fucking nolan movie with deafeningly loud music and gunfire with very quiet dialogue
>seriously who the fuck mixes the audio for his movies i didn't understand half of what people said when i saw it in theaters

>plane scene was good
Waste of resources.

>never seen a more wooden actor than the protagonist
There is potential. He has kinetics like Tom Cruise, doing his own stunts. Needs to polish the dramatics.

>some great scenery and love the car chase
I'm fond of it. But objectively underperformed. Pattinson has to learn to drive a car.

>seriously who the fuck mixes the audio for his movies i didn't understand half of what people said when i saw it in theaters
>BBBRRRRRRMMMM
>another fucking nolan movie with deafeningly loud music and gunfire with very quiet dialogue
IMAX technology fault. I have empirical evidence.

>cons
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE BUREAUKINO, IS A NOLAN SCI FI MOVIE, THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

>It's an Illuminati origin episode

Elaborate.

9/10 movie, all Nolans can only be 9/10 because he will not make the jump to The R rating and therefore cripples all his action scenes

Yeah kino trash. Trash movie, and trash taste

Attached: This is your home now.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

Stalsk-12 proves your statement.

I'm fond of the film. That's all.