Episode 4: it sucks, YET AGAIN

Episode 4: it sucks, YET AGAIN

Attached: obi-wan-kenobi-serie-disney-poster-1651689693.jpg (1688x2500, 579.17K)

Thanks time traveler. I'm expecting shit in about an hour but I'll watch it anyway.

As expected.
Any cringe kino webms?

wtf why does my show suck now?

Attached: 1638827491131.jpg (429x451, 21.7K)

Why is Mace Windu here?

no no no no no no no

No Hayden with Clone Wars outfit in the flashback yet?

The episode hasn't aired silly.

Press get screeners.

show was made to repel chuds like you from the fandom, stick to geeks and gamers streams, nazi!

The truly discriminating viewer knows to hate everything in advance and get your opinion out there first. You wouldn't want other people to actually watch it and form their own opinions.

The outrage YouTubers who cater to Any Forums and Reddit seething are on standby to make minor adjustments to their anti woke rant videos and upload as soon as they see the popular epic dark web's opinion and upload.

Attached: 1654540193838.webm (712x300, 2.88M)

well yeah this shit was completely irredeemable after episode 2

As much as I'm okay with toddler Leia, I can't defend any chase or action scenes involving her. That little girl looks 5 years old max and it's ridiculous.

Last week's episode is what pissed me off. Everything up to Vader meeting Kenobi was tolerable if not good and then I was genuinely upset.

When are you dipshits going to realize you're watching tv made for literal small children?

This scene isn't aimed at you, it's aimed at little kids self-inserting into running away from the aliens

I don't think children give a shit about Star Wars. They've failed to capture that demographic.

really? you found all the shit with leia in episode 2 tolerable?
what fucking kids want to imagine themselves running away from aliens? kids want to pretend to be luke or han solo, no one wants to be a little girl who can't do shit

Soi parents and normies would definitely put this on for their kids though. They have to pass the consoomer nostalgia onto the next generation.

is this real? i dont believe you

wait till you see the chase scene in episode 2 with her and obiwan

Leia chase scenes were retarded and I just checked my phone during those. Everything else to that point was fine other than Moses can't fucking act and it's embarrassing watching her try to be badass.

>Episode 4: it sucks
>Episode 4
They can't keep getting away with it

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

And here we go

Attached: QNdjxev.png (655x497, 167.08K)

They can try to get their kids into it, but their kids are just on their phones watching fast paced TikToks while it's on and mom and dad are pretending to smile and think they are imprinting positive memories for their children while being entirely absent.

>children's stories are above criticism

You talking shit about Star Wars 1977 user?

i dunno man. i think the leia shit in ep 2 was too significant to ignore. everything else just plays out incredibly conveniently and everyone's a retard. i dunno how you could watch it unironically

That Chow chink directed this and thought it was good lol

I watch it hopefully. Chow's Mando episodes are good, Mando overall is good, BoBF was hot garbage so it's a mixed bag of maybe there will something good in this.

Quinlan is in Episode 4 he dies to heal Obi-Wan screencap this.

How is it that the show is so fucking ugly and badly shot? It even has the same cinematographer as the original Oldboy. Did the guy just hit his head too hard and forget how to do his job?

Attached: Ration_kit.png (360x360, 206.72K)

What if they're making this shit on purpose to force fans to be more accepting of the sequels?

The Quinlan throwaway line was just for fans to cream their pants and nothing else.