Why did it age so poorly?

Why did it age so poorly?

Attached: scale.jpg (1200x675, 95.88K)

It got most of it's jokes from Facebook memes and YLYL posts on Tumblr. Also Robin best girl.

It was always retarded shit for feminised faggots who were born in the 90s.

that is a kikess

>current year tier insults
>shits on 90's millennials

Okay zoomer.

Funny story, I was over at a friend's house one night when he was throwing a HIMYM marathon party. His girlfriend went out to get some beers for us when she came back covered in blood. She was incredibly shaken up, and I was genuinely fucking shocked. It looked like she had gotten into an accident, but when we asked what happened she told us that these two black guys had just jumped her and stolen the beer right outside the house. I rushed outside and saw these two niggers sprinting away laughing. I chased after them before my friend pulled up in his car. We hopped in, popped the curb, and rammed into one of the larger niggers. He flew across the street and his head hit the fucking pavement. From inside the car it sounded like a coconut had been dropped from a fucking rooftop, must of been the sound of his head cracking. When we got out of the car he was twitching on the sidewalk, but it was too dark outside to see the blood. We spat on him and took the beers back. We watched How I Met Your Mother all night long, and when we heard the sirens, we just turned the volume up, kek. Crazy shit.

Na man. I remember showing this to my roommate in college who was Russian and not into girl shit and hated shows like Friends. But we loved watching this, mostly for Barney and all of his fun womanizing adventures. The show especially the early years are really not very PC. They're funny.

I can't find this in the archive kek, is this a real story?

>appealed to an already aging demographic
>full of comedy no longer socially acceptable to joke about
>isn’t funny enough to revisit ironically

Himym was tame but half of the fucking jokes would be verboten today

Don't reply to spammers

One of these days I'm gonna do the naked man.

I didn't really care for this show, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I really want to kiss Robin's entire body.

Attached: Cobie Smulders Hot 2012_.jpg (1200x853, 117.99K)

3/5 of cast are jews. 4/5 of writers were jews. 100% of producers were jews.

didn't hurt seinfeld or friends

go ahead
I've rubbed my dick all over her

Because it wasn't that good when it came out.

Seinfeld and friends back when TV was more about telling a story than being propaganda.
How I met your mother was like 50/50.

I was watching it while high last night and it's fine.

the first few seasons were okay

City slicker humor is not funny. This show is pretty much the copypasta.