I'm on page 70 of my second screenplay

i'm on page 70 of my second screenplay

Attached: 7e0.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

What happened to your first screenplay?

>each page contains a single word

N

You ain't seen shit, kid. Wait till you're on spec #16 and your 7th different pseudonym.
Honestly good luck though. My advice is don't waste your time with managers, do everything you can to go straight to the agents.
Also rewrite more than you think you should.

that's cool bro. happy for you

Dont forget your 60 min action scene

Attached: 141847.png (1920x812, 1.49M)

Your movie will pass the Bechdel test, right user?

Attached: 1654645848698[1].jpg (1080x1350, 110.63K)

post one quote from it so i recognize it when i see it on the big screen

actual talented LA writer user here
give me your protonmail or I'll seduce your girlfriend

first script is the second story in this trilogy. trying to write all three then submit into some contests and get the jews to notice me

>I will not, Ms. Vasquez. I hate women almost as much as I hate mouth castizas. Now drain my balls before I get the inkling to report our sham marriage to ICE

I've got just about all the beats of my first screenplay worked out and soon I will be finally writing it. Feels good man.

Alright, man. Good luck

kek alright I just made one
[email protected]

Warning, contests are bullshit for the most part. Better to invest in an imdbpro account and query real industry people.

>[email protected]
nice, I'll hit you up

niggers ate it, I swear

I'm not entirely sure that's a good idea. Write the first film (you say it's already done, but I guarantee it needs a rewrite), and just do detailed treatments for the rest. No producer alive is going to give a flying fuck that you've fully written a trilogy. They value their time and it comes off as borderline autistic when you pull the "I already wrote the whole trilogy!" card. One original script to show you have original ideas, and one spec script based on something pre-existing so they know you can actually execute good ideas

Based! I'm in the middle of my third, we're all gonna make it. What are your favorite paradigms or models for screenwriting? My favorite is Eric Edson and his Story Solution paradigm.

Yes, and no. Bullshit in the sense that what you submit isn't going to get made. But they're great for networking, meeting the right people, etc. Even if it just gets you staffed somewhere else, it's a foot in the door, and assuming you're an inexperienced writer, anything on the resume is better than nothing

>Two women talk about anything other than a man
If the protagonist is a man, there are very few cases where this isn't superfluous.

it doesnt need a rewrite and i dont give a fuck about what a jew producer wants. im just submitting shit to see what happens and im going to story filming short films i write by myself. i have talent so i will get somewhere at some point

Ah. I hope one day you'll be humbled and choose to learn instead of brute force. I've been where you are though, the adversity you face will weed you out or change you eventually.

>it doesnt need a rewrite
If there was ever a greater red flag that it needs a rewrite, it's this. Arrogance is a double-edged sword in this industry

I don't care if you are a fucking savant. Rewrites are what makes good movies.

"it doesnt need a rewrite" doesnt mean i havent already rewritten it a dozen times dipshits
theres not a single scene in it that doesnt directly flow into the next. all the dialogue is fine and it follows the hero's journey perfectly.
maybe your lack of confidence in your own work is why you face so much adversity

why don’t you guys just write produce and direct your own movie with friends

defensive much???

I hope you convey yourself on the page better than you convey yourself on Any Forums. Maybe you'll get lucky, but that reaction definitely comes across as arrogant dunning kruger beginner syndrome. Good luck.

That's what I do, but it's a different skillset. Some people just want to write and I can respect that.