Why has Western animation never been able to match this level of kino?

Why has Western animation never been able to match this level of kino?

Attached: p09f3lcg.jpg (976x549, 74.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Th7Ezk8sI3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what was nofaces problem

he was the self insert for weebs everywhere

west only like animals or inanimate objects that talk

The West doesn't place as much emphasis on animation as a medium for deep expression.

>miyazaki

Attached: NPC_wojak_meme.png (200x198, 17.49K)

>Miyazaki
KEK, old man should die already. Spirited away is shit film.

>tranime
dude what if a little girl cleans shit out of a pool because her parents are pigs and her grandma is mean but her soulless rich friend takes her to a prince dragon

western animators that care about making a good film aren't the people that try to make it look overly good. For multiple reasons that is, but only the japanese have this sort of mindset that is quite evident when interacting with their work culture.
The bad western animators only chase movement and not film, and they will sacrifice sobriety for the sake of not boring the retarded viewer, think of all this tweening animation shit on live character that deprives them of any semblance of life.
Truly what is most despicable in western animation (and that started to contaminate japan) is this will to make their characters jump around like spergs, and go to stupid lenghts of ugliness to make their characters do stupid gestures, giving western animation this weird feel.
Also there is this key animation shit, it can obviously look good sometimes, but in tv shows it just turn out to be a vain succession of poses that feel so out of place.
The best practice I would reccomend as a fellow animator is either to draw in straights in the final framerate for full expression of art and talent, or work in a regular (at least for each layer) framerate and adapt the poses to it (like draw in 4s, 6s 8s, and so on) and then draw the inbetweens, I think thats what respects life the most as in its not looking to be overly dramatic, its very organic, and it's also a great practice to get a consistent and visually decent end result.
It's also very useful for editing.

Because western animation is overrun with Jews and Jews are repulsed by beauty.

>Miyazaki
Grouchy old man, piece of shit! Narcissism!

Japanese animation can never be kino as European animation

Attached: 1654151587159.jpg (1024x771, 119.95K)

it already has!
youtu.be/UTc7yhgtt-M

I'm more of a Shinkai Makoto fan myself. Miyazaki is too vanilla.

Attached: Yukari Yukino 056.png (280x159, 56.67K)

kek I love that channel!

Many older Disney films are better than Spirited Away.

>Old hag feet
Pass

Not even really a footfag and he peaked here, hasn’t come close. Teen boy, adult woman age gap is so good. Her being a mess is so good.

Embrace the cake

japanese animation is trash and lifeless, the characters look and move like cut and pasted robots. disney movies from the 70s are better than anything a japanese studio has ever put out.
youtube.com/watch?v=Th7Ezk8sI3w

Japanese animation is very fluid and articulate, what are you talking about?

Attached: SickBlindBarnowl-max-1mb.gif (320x245, 829.18K)

what a tragedy of man

Attached: ttom_save_s.png (685x453, 433.02K)

>Casually BTFOs all anime garbage ever made
How do Japanese pedophiles cope with this?

Attached: arcane.jpg (1585x675, 465.99K)

>169279339
(You)