H3LL0 MY N4M32 M45TUR CH33F LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

H3LL0 MY N4M32 M45TUR CH33F LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: MV5BYzZjMWQ1NTctNWYwYi00YzFlLTkzZWItNTViNGFkYjI1M2MyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjY4NTg5._V1_.jpg (1136x640, 50.42K)

The guy who made this is now a regular on Mauler Efap/nerdrotic. Hes become a chud

Soi soi soi soi soi soi

Based

Ngl thats based. I'm gonna sub to his patreon

Based

kino

basado

now you're fucking with some wet ass pussy

Attached: wap.png (2530x1402, 557.05K)

Umm...based

wow he's literally me

>cock of doody 4

idc he shit on bungie for halo infinite so he’s still alright by me even if he is a bit of a bigot.

Attached: 2021-09-18 09_53_17-Window.png (977x706, 540.32K)

>He's obviously Lying
>ur obviously a whore

Attached: rolll.jpg (790x657, 75.37K)

THE PIRATES LIFES IS TEH LIEFS 4 ME
LOLOLOL AND A BOTEL OF WIN

Fuck the nostalgy

Attached: chief.png (485x396, 150.66K)

my roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOI

>Mauler Efap/nerdrotic
wtf is this

>Modern gayfuckstupid

Arby n the Chief was inspired by early Xbox Live gamer culture. A time where players were competitive and everyone trash talked each other and that was just kinda the way it was. There were no face to face consequences for your actions, so it was the wild west. There were no "rules" on Xbox Live, the report feature was completely useless, the gamer reputation system was useless, you could call each other niggers and faggots all night till the sun came up and you'd never get banned. You could threatened to kill each other and you'd never get banned. It's insane to think how everyone just took that for granted at the time, because we didn't know any better. Never could we have thought online gaming would turn into a hug box safe place where strike systems are implemented and if you say anything offensive or even wrong think for that matter you can suspended or even permanently banned. As a result you get these passive aggressive exchanges where people try to bait one another into saying bannable words and once they drop the F bomb or R word its a "GATCHA" moment and they report you and sit back and watch as youre banned. I called someone "ugly" on Xbox Live a few months ago and got silenced for 5 days, and it was after he messaged me first calling me trash. Calling someone "trash" on modern Xbox live is okay, but calling someone ugly is crossing the line. I tried to appeal the ban thru Microsoft stating how the guy provoked me first by trash talking me, Microsoft responded by saying "personal attacks like calling someone ugly is just mean". The absolute fucking state of feminized modern online gaming.

Maybe she will be my gf

Based. Bold. Bespoke.

>u have butiful eyes
>i mean nipples lololololol