I might earn far less than Americans doing the same job

>i might earn far less than Americans doing the same job
>but my city has more pedestrian zones, so I won in life

Attached: CDE304B1-D8DA-46CF-BE85-F6CBAD101293.png (597x665, 325.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_excluded_middle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the point of having all this money if I get shot driving 100 miles to my obesity appointment

there is more to life than money

Attached: 215435143.jpg (600x600, 34.35K)

>>i might earn far less than Americans doing the same job
>>but my city has more pedestrian zones, so I won in life
this but unironically
money by itself is worthless
some people pay ludicrous prices just to be tourists in switzerland but I can drive half an hour and be in a wonderful environment

Anytime I'm arguing with Americans I just remind them about their 3rd world healthcare system and they shut the fuck up lmao

never happened to me
they usually just pretend you have to wait 2 years to get healthcare outside of america

Did you know Switzerland also has a private health insurance system?

Attached: 5f2c2c2150468b6591113caa_3AlVbJ5cN3qt61IhFSQ1g-06wI7j2nxtXzhKFAdLIi0L1hI3sRR0miCF8saVQeXelmaqoJGgpYfsZqvMqucW7fxXmraBqhOWNxgE0UV09AR8jC-JJNzpC300FaPNwYTjMoC2BFcJ.jpg (1250x798, 134.64K)

Not really.

I unironically wish we didn't have public health care here.
You pay tons of money for it, yet if you want something done you need to pay out of your own pocket again until you want to wait multiple months and get a crappy treatment.

yes and its quite good
tho it has been on the downturn in recent years
might need some adjustments via voting initiative

>I might both earn less than half and be taxed twice as more, but MUH healthcare and MUH ecofriendly public transport

Best part about europoor cope is that all our systems such as healthcare and semi-functional government are failing rapidly.

>it's good
That's my point. It needs some serious mental gymnastics to say the US system was bad without saying the same about the Swiss one. Personally I also got private health insurance instead of the government shit. So hilarious when people think this crap was any good compared to a private alternative

>It needs some serious mental gymnastics to say the US system was bad without saying the same about the Swiss one
no it doesnt
the circumstance are completely different
switzerland also has a lot of guns but less than a tenth of us gun crimes
america needs to reform, they are LITERALLY the only first world nation with declining life expectancy

>some sensible opinions
People with jobs seem to be posting right now

such as?

>firstoids discussing soulless things again

Go walk in nature

Yes it does. Either private health insurance is good or it isn't. If there are instances where it works then it can't be the real problem. Bringing up guns supports this point. The problem isn't the guns by themselves but something else. Statists can't think logically.

Such as spending your time doing fun things thanks to not having to work due to the money you acquired previously

>Either private health insurance is good or it isn't
Retard

Yeah very retarded. You should edit this article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_excluded_middle

Universal healthcare was never good and always was a scam. It's only now that it's so shit people can't keep looking the other way.
They still blame muh budget, but more and more people see through it.

nothing fun is free

It's just like the retirement scam
Who uses up all the medical resources? Old fucking boomers. I haven't been in need of service for two decades
Now that there are more and more old boomers using up all the resources that young people are forced to pay for everything goes to shit

>haha silly americans living in houses made of cardboard
>it's better to live in a cheap concrete shoebox one-bedroom apartment that costs me half my monthly wage in rent.

Declining life expectancy is a good thing though
Old people are the biggest drain on the economy
It can also ruin the finances of their children and grandchildren if they live to 95 and refuse to just die already
If we all die early, our economy will be stronger and our children will be better off making it more likely that they pass on their genes
America is always two steps ahead

>Applying mathematical logic on world politics
Stop you autist

Taking a walk is free. Reading a book you already got is free. Or one you found on the sidewalk. Or in a library. Or taking a swim. Or just dreaming.
Many fun things are free.
The true problem is that you need money in order to have free time.

And who the fuck wants to live to like 95 anyway lol. Thanks to the modern world, we all live long, dull, uninteresting lives.

I agree, going outside for a walk is infinitely more worthwhile than arguing over pointless shit like this.