Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace?

Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace?

Attached: Game of GoT.jpg (350x197, 67.85K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: 0i5zuu5xb8031.jpg (477x318, 21.95K)

Attached: frog-fork[1].jpg (279x300, 8.63K)

Based.

Lucifer

The show died with tywin sadly
At the end of the show the hound and brann had more dialogues than the spider and little finger imagine how fucking incompetent the writers were

Attached: silly boy.gif (250x252, 2.96M)

kek pretty sure that's where I checked out. or sometime during the season after it.

The ending of LOST

the walking dead

I actually hated Tywin and was relieved when he died.
I also like the later seasons.

How do you mean?

Lost, Heroes, X-Files.

I'm thoroughly convinced it was sabotaged because the source material wasn't woke garbage and they needed to make way for their new flagship woke garbage series.

Attached: 12412512412.jpg (1000x1480, 202.76K)

Didn't lost basically stole a lot of stuff from the x files?
Also heroes is on the got level of falling out the other 2 at least stayed somehow decent

Nah the pandemic just ruined the plot also nate and zendaya fighted irl so they had to remake the whole script fucking kek

the walking dead went from a 7/10 to a 4/10
GoT went from a 10/10 to a 5/10

so no

Dexter’s first final episode

star wars hurt more

I really am enjoying the books, they give a lot more behind the characters than the show could, just because of the mediums they were made in. But it goes to show how much of the books they relied on when making the show. The first four seasons were so great because of the books. When the fat man stopped writing, the show stopped being great. It's death throes were season five. It was season 7 that made me realise how bad it had become. That being said GRRM is a sex case, obsessed with descriptions of food. I like the story he is telling though.

Attached: Dance with Dragons read by Jon.webm (640x362, 1.06M)

That doesn't stop it from being their clear flagship show right now that everybody shills for them. It's also woke as shit.

Anyone who thinks LOST's finale is even in the same ballpark as GOT's finale is someone whose opinion on television should immediately be disregarded. LOST gave pretty much all of its characters a perfect send-off and didn't absolutely butcher them in service of the rushed mess of a plot. The same cannot be said for GoT.

Attached: LOST finale.png (620x420, 471.95K)

Wow, you suck at English. Please go to another website in your native language.

the show died with the high sparrow

Lost season 3. Not because it's a bad season or anything, hell it's not even close to the worse lost season. It's the point I realized the show was out of steam and never going to get amazing again after season 2 kino

Is that actual text from the book?

which season was the blackwater one? also never cared about dany adventures

>LOST, Heroes

LOST had 5 excellent seasons and 1 good, if flawed final season.

Heroes had only 1 great season and the rest was complete dogshit.

Anyone who says they had an equal fall from grace doesn't know what they are talking about.

Attached: LOST comfy.jpg (1280x1027, 363.84K)

Ew

Satan.

Oh man, I could not disagree with you more.

Season 3 has so many great episodes:

The Man From Tallahassee, The Brig, The Man Behind the Curtain, Through the Looking Glass, Tricia Tanaka is Dead, Flashes Before Your Eyes, Not in Portland, The Cost of Living...

Season 2 is so much fun on first watch but it really doesn't hold up as well on rewatch. I would actually consider it one of the weakest seasons of LOST.

It depends on which show you prefer.
If you think GoT > Lost, you prefer Lost's finale.
I think Lost > GoT, so GoT's finale isn't as bad as Lost's.

Attached: 1306120017588.png (488x993, 35.09K)

>walking dead 7/10
>got 10/10
Yea no. More like 5/10 and 8/10. The answer is LOST

A lot. If you were a fan of USA shows then you might have watched 2-3?? Monk, burn notice, psych, suits, royal pains, white collar all fell off in either the middle of the series or last seasons.

I didn't care for Queen of the south myself, but that's because I had already watched the telenovela and I like it a lot.

The show died with Danerys

yes

Are these people even real? You actually are invested in that shit? Lmao

I don't know who this is but she looks like a hotter Gal Gadot

You’re wrong. It’s just that season 3 started out painfully slow