Sopranos episodes you never rewatch

>The one with Tracey the stripper
>The one where Melfi gets raped
>Whitecaps

Attached: 1581288053720.jpg (1280x720, 145.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9XmkHFqmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eGTB8bdVSMw
youtube.com/watch?v=90RWeJZ5OX4
youtube.com/watch?v=bzVeLjj6Ao8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>some of the best episodes
>doesn’t rewatch them
Get da fuck outta here!

When Tony has food poisoning and was talking to fish

I find them too emotionally draining

Attached: 1589347451848.png (765x1023, 1.17M)

In Camelot is the only one I skip every time. It’s not a bad episode, I just don’t want or need to watch it again. I avoided Sopranos Home Movies for the longest time thinking the same thing but recently watched it again and it’s actually a good episode.

i just fast forward all the melfi bits and i think ill skip the meadow bits on my next go round

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1902x1074, 353.86K)

>Whitecaps
>the episode where Pussy gets killed
Two of the most kino episodes and you skip them?

That episode has some of the best scenes in the entire series though

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9XmkHFqmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eGTB8bdVSMw

youtube.com/watch?v=90RWeJZ5OX4

Based list.

Also, the coma episodes

So you only like the comfy episodes. That’s actually totally understandable. It’s hard to watch some of the comfier episodes then get hit with uncomfiness. For me it’s whenever someone gets murdered, like Puss or that Bevilacqua kid.

Attached: EEF1F997-D6BB-451A-8751-FC47148253B0.jpg (800x675, 282.37K)

Faggot

Based moments. Love that part where they all start clapping for Meadow with Tom Petty playing but it turns out he’s riding in a car

Whitecaps is brilliant, there's something I just find exhausting about it. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents were fighting, maybe, or when a couple can't help but start squabbling in front of you, how awkward it is. They captured that dynamic brilliantly, two people who know each other's vulnerabilities, just going for the jugular every time. To me there's something deeply grotesque about couples fighting like that; to see love, the most beautiful of all human emotions, replaced by its polar opposite is just unsettling.

The whole episode does that contrast brilliantly: the upper-middle-class facade of Tony's life versus the sordid reality of it. That's what Melfi is trying to force him to confront...and he almost does, but backs away at the last minute. He compartmentalizes as he always has and always will.

>>The one with Tracey the stripper
That's one of the best.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eGTB8bdVSMw
i stick with my contention that melfi scenes add nothing and can be skipped to no detriment
best scenes in the series MY ASS

Was Carmella the only woman in the show with good bantz?

It served an important narrative point (to emphasize to the viewer the casual brutality and wickedness of the characters, including seemingly "nice" ones like Silvio and Georgie) but it's just too uncomfortable start to finish.

The other best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=bzVeLjj6Ao8

10/10 exchange vs "never say BOO i fucka you on thata desk OOH"

legit one of the best scenes of the series

I skip all non mafia scenes (except for Jamal Ginsberg the Hasidic Homeboy) and it’s half as long and twice as good. Wish a fan would make a “strictly business” edit

Attached: 35942DEC-1552-4485-89A8-4E99A713C5B8.jpg (370x370, 18.53K)