Of course we put a bewitched statue in Salem

Of course we put a bewitched statue in Salem.
Of course it was painted blood red by a vandal.

Do the math, people.

Attached: 60F47FD5-AAE7-46D2-9269-5C0C6E118176.jpg (960x1280, 165.92K)

This was done quickly by a very skilled artist. His spry paint cans may be quicker than any thought he could shoot through his brain.

I unironically don't get it. Was she a slave owner or what?

I hate seeing this. They (whoever the hell they may be) started with the cheap Confederate statues, then they moved onto white historical figures, then they moved onto completely inoffensive animal motifs, and then they started hitting whimsical statues like in the OP. It's not just here in the states, I've been seeing this while traveling abroad (mostly UK and EU). I've seen defaced Wehrmacht memorials in Germany, not only that I've also seen defaced WW1 monuments (with absolutely nothing to do with the Reich). I've seen defaced monuments of DeGaulle and Churchill, men who were absolute lions of their respective countries. Where the hell is the national pride? Not only that, where is the goddamn knowledge of history? Why the hell are people walking around with the most cynical and maximalist interpretation of past history? It's stupid to believe that past historical figures were Christ like. Goddamn I am triggered

Attached: 1423666246667.jpg (900x1268, 237.73K)

Delightfully devilish, Samantha!

Just another religious nut doing what religious nuts do. If he wasn't painting statues he would be shooting at schools.

Were the Salem witch trials truly morally wrong? I mean, witches are cunts. There probably is a lot of truth to the mob stories.

they hate traditional housewives. you know bewitched had the most traditional housewife and she always listened to her husband

The actress was a massive cunt irl
>marries a rich rando at 18
>divorces and marries a jew producer, the one who made Bewitched
>fires people left and right on set
>plops 3 kids with the jew producer
>divorces him the second bewitched ends
>spearheads gay and tranny movements
>dies of colon cancer

They don't exist user. Neither do leprechauns or the abominable snowman.

>It's stupid to believe that past historical figures were Christ like.
what a bizarre thing to say while absolutely seething about people not liking Winston Churchill

>be women in Salem
>meet with older widow crones
>drink and talk shit about men
>start LARPing as witches
>scare children and trad wives
>demand money for cures
Yeah, the lynchings were morally justified

Do other countries make statues for their shitty sitcoms?

yeti paws typed this

The elites want to abolish any and all sense of cultural identity, and leftists carry out these attacks for them.

You can't prove that!

>practitioner's of The Occult and Wicca don’t exist

low in detected

it looks kind of sick with the paint

No. Samantha is in a transitional phase. She’s halfway between domestic subservience of the fifties and feminist liberation of the 70s.

She is powerful enough to be independent but she chooses to be her husbands’ little wife.

This is why I think the painting was done in the name of artistry, not abject vandalism.

The work comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable.

fat bitches who are into witchcraft fucking love salem and prey to that statue like it was hot topic

To be fair, she didn't own as many slaves as the Kravitz's across the street.

I love fat bitches who are into witchcraft. It's the funniest shit ever to me
have spent hours laughing my ass off looking at witchcraft subreddits and forums, these women literally lay down hexes on each others mean coworkers and send healing vibes across the world to help out whenever an earthquake happens, they talk about using their powers responsibly and not causing thunderstorms by being too tuned into nature and getting pissed off while casting something. what a reality to live in

That's literally not what he said at all you absolutely fucking retard.

Lots of male cope and seethe in this thread.