/trek/

New episode of cancer tomorrow edition

Previous:

Attached: Stage One Cancer.jpg (768x1068, 98.99K)

I'm sorry, the previous thread can be found here:

In what way will Spock freak out next episode? Will he scream? WIll he cry? Will he punch someone?

A friendly reminder that ToS did everything better.

Attached: yvonne-craig-green-in-star-trek_s2_n2..jpg (3064x3800, 1.62M)

This one

Is this the one with the whacky 60's shit on it?

real thread over here

Attached: Trekpu, Section 31, smoking.png (657x558, 31.67K)

Agreed

maybe

Paramount+ shill thread more like it

wrong

Lol is spok an emotional bitch in snw?

It won't even stand the test of time.

Inferior to the OG pilot which SNW is closer to and thus SNW > ToS

Attached: orion-slave-girl-susan-oliver.jpg (640x350, 44.7K)

No

Thanks for the corrected error

The most emotional member of the ship, which I grant you is a ship overrun with personal baggage.

nah its fake.

Is this the orville thread too?

I just want to say I watched the first episode of the new season and I had to close it 3/5 of the way through because it was BORING. There was no funny parts. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy but they suddenly started making it all serious, wtf? I loved the first two season, I had a genuine laugh or two each episode, but what the fuck was that S3 pilot?

Attached: 1629899321469.png (828x817, 644.9K)

OG?

No he's very stoic and logical but when there's a couple of scenes when he's in excruciating pain that he yells very loudly and violently. Also while he's been transmorg into his fiance's body he punches another vulcan for being a dick.

When they were fighting the Gorn he was cool as a cucumber solving problems and shit. I never watched TOS (I do like the bits I've seen) but I'm starting to understand why Kirk's crew is considered the best. Spock by himself is the reason everyone else is alive 1000x over.

The Cage.

All you need to know is that OG is slang for "the original (and better)", it technically stands for Original Gangster.

Like scotty says
The OG Enterprise. No bloody A, or B, or bloody D, I want the OG.

Orville's gone up its own ass. Next episode doesn't look much better.

I haven't watched the new ORV yet. I appreciated the ORV when all I had was the atrocious STD, but there isn't an episode of ORV that was better than a single episode of SNW, at most the worst episode of SNW is as good as the ORV episode directed by Frakes and with Charlize Theron in it.

It's a real tragedy, Seth loves Trek so much he was actually in an episode of ENT, I don't want to hurt his feelings but it doesn't look like he's going to look good trying to compete with actual Trek now.

SNW is a slap in the face to TOS. It basically says TOS wasn't woke enough.

The only thing the series is saying is "hey let's make a show that's not a garbage fire like Discovery"

But then they made it garbage anyhow.

OK Sure thing champ.

Attached: 1653151403362.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I'm a normie who's only ever seen the hollywood movies.

I hated discovery, too many women and blacks in it. Never saw past episode 1.

I like SNW considerably more. The lead is a silver fox with charisma, and not everyone is a walking woke caricature. The black communications girl is kind of ugly though.