Attached: 0963.jpg (1327x734, 136.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEHxCAR2suM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris Hemsworth

can't cast any humans

SHOOOOOP
AAAAAHHH

the synthol/roids part wouldn't even be the hardest thing to get for the casting but the absolute freak personality that he had

warwick davis

Attached: D2332A20-431E-4BB9-AE77-B1AC96FCA4FC.jpg (564x428, 29.45K)

ded

HEEEEY
WHATS UP EVERYONE? TODAY I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT...DO STEROIDS MAKE YOUR BALLS SHRINK
WELL...THE ANSWER IS...YES, THEY DO!!
BUT!! IS THAT REALLY A BAD FUCKING THING? I DON'T KNOW! LET'S BREAK THIS SHIT DOWN AND ASK OUR FELLOW Any Forums POSTERS

Anything The Rock is in he could play.

Cast him

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.46M)

just get The Rock on so much roids he can't breathe and put him in a wig

Affluent Harmonica has the looks and the skills I'd say

GOOOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT

Ron Perlman
Jeff, the Tetris player

Easy, Hollywood is full of fake nattys like him

Attached: MV5BM2NhMTc4MGUtYTFlOC00YWY2LWE2YzUtN2U0YjhjY2EwOGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxMDQ3NTk@._V1_.jpg (720x960, 61.76K)

>shitting on Jeff
Why would you do that, man?

i don't know what is Any Forums recently obsession about fake natties we always knew this drugged to the tits guys were that but they were funny now they are trying to make everything about natties vs roiders like shitting on roiders will give them a better body

He and joe rogan are the only hollywood whites that I've ever seen who had the balls to flat out call a nigger a nigger in public. Saying the nword in public now would get your car/house burned down followed by a starbucks built in its place.

He’s a fake natty using fake weights who will preach that breathing is killing your gains

golden era misfits was peak entertainment in general

We didn’t know how good we had it

Will he ever return? I miss janoy’s antics

get the FUCK away from me you fuckin NIGGER

Nothing is wrong with using gear. Using gear and being open about it is based. However being a fake natty is untenable. Building a physique with roids and using it to peddle snake oil to fitness newbies who don’t know any better and giving them unrealistic expectations is bad user

Oh and louis ck, if you count gingers, but he got deposed anyway for jacking it in his own hotel in the 21st century. Which is a crime apparently.

>I WATCH EVERY MOVIE TWICE IN ONE SITTING CUZ I ALWAYS GOTTA OVER DO EVERYTHING. TOOK ME FUCKING 8 HOURS TO WATCH THAT SHIT WITH THE MIDGETS RUNNING AROUND WITH A RING IN ENGLAND. GOTTA DO WHATEVER IT TAKES THOUGH, RIGHT BABE?! ...WHAT?! THAT WAS ONLY THE FIRST MOVIE? THERES TWO MORE OF THAT FUCKIN SHIT??

Attached: 8mFhYicYAaStC05WCn232ZcIg5JTN7ecp06D8pqyE5w.png (504x535, 259.87K)

Yeah this. He has to be full CGI.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 218.38K)

everything that you said is true but i still believe some "natural" yt lifters make everything about them about being natural while they are not entertaining and their advice kinda sucks and they just have a good body for training for 15 years autistically

Isn't the fake weight thing just for the videos?

Gods he was too beautiful for this world. I pour out a scoop every time I get Cheesecake Factory takeout for this legend.

Its sick its piss

there is a distinct difference between synthol and roids and he obviously didnt use synthol but a shitload of roids.

>has heart attack over sone stupid slava blyet whore

He was a fucking beta.

He isn't even big.

Looks like we got a human here fellas

Yeah, synthol is really easy to spot. Looks like a bee sting that never goes away, I think it's mostly used for symmetry though. Surpised nobodies busted open a bicep from all the expansion.

He did use synthol back in the day but not in the later years

Why all the new YT fitness stars take themselves so serious? Everyone except that ex WWE guy are just on whatever meme trend is on like
>lean bulking
>fasting
>cold showers
i'm not saying those are bad things but they just have the necessity to speak on that instead of actual training/training footage in the gym

>Surpised nobodies busted open a bicep from all the expansion
you never saw the classic?
youtu.be/HEHxCAR2suM

A real human bean and a real hero

Thats becauase none of these faggots have anything useful to add. The fundamentals of strength training and nutrition are proven and in the public domain.
>All thats left is to leave humanity brhind.