FORTUNE COOKIE ALWAYS WRONG

>FORTUNE COOKIE ALWAYS WRONG

Attached: 8c477b4a9e6ed1f95d297621d26e0422.gif (503x288, 2.21M)

REEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS TRIGGERING ME REEEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T JUST REFERENCE SOCIOCULTURAL TROPES AND STEREOTYPES REEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS THIS NOT CENSORED OR AT LEAST GIVEN A TRIGGER-WARNING

chinese really do be like that though fr lmao

ching chang ping chong

Any Forums ruined this board

They did; they put on some faggy blurb at the beginning that lasts 20 seconds.

so leave

MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY

Attached: 7f5453a7a4e6de9456b4b26c717146b3.jpg (354x349, 11.94K)

is Any Forums in the room with you right now?

cute

I don't even understand why this movie is considered racist

>Movie takes place shortly after emancipation
>Remus doesn't spend his time seething about how much he hates white people, and two white kids even see him as a sort of father figure

Nogs hate it because Remus is the Father figure they never had, and whites will just change the definition to suit the accusation.

>IT JUST IS, OKAY

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)

I agree, you lefty/pol/ troons have shit this place up massively.

She's beside Any Forums rn

Any depiction of black people before the 1970s is racist. I actually thi k that's what it is. They don't want any depiction of slavery, Jim crowe or basically that makes them look like the cucks they were.

You know what some black Americans are like. They are insanely egotistical. They need everyone to validate them. It's not so much racism as it is narcissism. It's that 'yo we black melenated kangz and we superheroes we can do anythang'
>sees a movie of a black lady saying massa and grovelling to whites

>AAAAAAAAHHHH IMM GOIIIIIING INSAAAANE

Depictions of racism that happened are not racist they are accurate historic depictions. Its like how some other countries hate when you shit on them like China.

Can you really be mad at this though? It really is the best solution, would you rather they censor it? Would you rather they get canceled and not address it at all. Seems fair to me that they just say "hey, times were different, watch it if you want, here it is in all its glory."

I haven't seen Song of the South, but the main argument I see from youtube opinion pieces is that it is insensitive to show a happy slave. It is "propaganda that is absolving or erasing struggles of real people"

I agree it's a better "solution" than censorship, and yet it's still a solution to a false problem

I mean have you ever had a fortune cookie that's been right?

...and yet they will still keep putting fortune cookies in the bag

Noo not a singing negro somebody think of the children

Would you?

Attached: 40ddf60ce4f0b4c550568c60b7b62c2f.jpg (349x425, 22.24K)

This song was an absolute banger, though.