I'm a Christian man myself, but how could religion exist in a world with Superheroes? Allah obviously wouldn't be real...

I'm a Christian man myself, but how could religion exist in a world with Superheroes? Allah obviously wouldn't be real. How do capeshitters defend this?

Attached: 38372873.png (1508x799, 1.28M)

the same anwser a christian or a muslim would give, their god still make those heroes (and "gods" aka thor etc)

Right but Jesus is real and Muhammad (pig be upon him) was a false prophet and muslims are weak.

Stop consuming jewish trash
>I'm a Christian man
I see. Carry on then

In the DC universe hell exists and they even made a movie about the suicide squad trying to retrieve a "get out of hell free" card from dr.fate

Attached: lucifer morningstar.jpg (1920x1080, 286.25K)

Religion doesn't care about reality. Religion was the original "alternative facts"

Inb4
>Noooo we wuz jews n'sheeeit, I worship jews so much that I'm actually the real jew
But if you watch stuporheroes then anything is feasible.

>I'm a Christian man myself, but how could religion exist in a world with Superheroes? Allah obviously wouldn't be real.
Why not?

They'd all be 'real' in the sense that Thor and Odin are real, wouldn't they? Or are we pretending Odin isn't a god?

in both the dc and the marvel universes the christian mythology is basically the top one, like the christian god is always referred to as the true creator and the most powerful being
pagans btfo

Look at this fucking kike, doing damage control before anyone mentioned anything about jews. You'll be employee of the month, moshe.

How could Allah exist if Odin and Thor exist? That makes no fucking sense. Obviously they couldn't be like "Allah created Odin and Thor" when they would have their own origins.

Maybe muh multiverse quantum is their explanation.
>In MY universe, Joseph Smith judges your soul!

I think it's pretty clear that the Asgardians in the Marvel movies are like the Asgardians in Stargate, i.e. they're advanced aliens who were perceived as and/or pretended to be gods to ancient humans.

Western cinema is haram, hollywood is the haram capital

Attached: 1651308407513.png (400x400, 70.05K)

all gods are aliens you worthless retard, none of them originated from earth. they are still quite gods. love and thunder will make it even more obvious as gorr isn't targeting mortals. pay attention

>who were perceived as and/or pretended to be gods to ancient humans.
accept every planet has their own gods, and they come from their own realms. humans have nothing to do with it and the mcu is even making that clear in the next film. gods are gods just with "little" Gs

Hahaha what a stupid fucking post. OP is a FAG.

Well regardless they're not omnipotent, omniscient, or eternal, which disqualifies them for the status of gods under the traditional Abrahamic definition.

Jesus was a false prophet to jews and they had their religion before yours so I guess they're right.

Mostly by ignoring the obvious conflicts. Characters depicted as religious never ask themselves how their religion can be true if there's so many beings that openly contradict their beliefs.