This is a good argument honestly

This is a good argument honestly.

Attached: BxsdEB5IQAEdyQb.jpg (417x417, 35.68K)

disprove that god is a pedophile

an argument for agnosticism yeah

Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Neil DeGrasse Tyson already did.

This movie's been out for like 10 years now and Redditors are STILL seething over it?
When it comes to "propaganda" Leftcucks really can dish it out all day, but they can never, EVER take it.

Well the Abrahamic god is easily disprovable

A moot point either way. It literally does not matter. The only question is whether or not you get wisdom that improves your life out of your religious teachings. If so then good. If not then find something better.

Funny how people argue over the same things—often without adding anything new but taking the most shallow takes—for thousands of years.

Why is Any Forums slowly becoming anti science?

are gaytheists still butthurt over this flick? imagine if they knew about shit like joan of arc, andrei rublev, tree of life etc. i’m glad the kino is gatekept from reddit

Chuds say that a woman is defined by her chromosomes and they're right.
But I say that a woman is whoever defines themselves as such.

>Jesus, the incarnation of God? both human AND divine?? hmph, ridiculuous!
>light is both a wave and a particle and you can't disprove that, chud

It's called unfalsifiability.

It's the reason why Yahweh is just as valid an idea as the flying spagetti monster, that is not at all.

Attached: 1650643967948.jpg (740x987, 130.04K)

Burden of proof, faggot.

That's because you're a retard.

if the universe always existed, it is eternal and if there is movement, there must be an eternal cause, which is God.

If the universe never existed, it must've been created and if there is creation, it must've had a creator, which is God.

you realise stuff like “truth” is also unfalsifiable? trying defining true without using circular reasoning or presupposing anything

I just have one thing to say
The Bible was not written by God, but by the hand of man, so regardless of what the Bible may say about me, and my boyfriend's lifestyle, the real God up in Heaven loves everybody. He doesn't care whether you are gay, or straight for we are all his children, and if by some miracle God doesn't approve of me, or my fucking bitch then quite frankly he is not a God worth worshipping

>chuds say I cannot prove I am a women, and they're right, but I say no one can disprove I am a. woman

Christian logic and tranny logic are basically the same.

They only watch capeshit

except i can objectively prove that a man is not a woman.

>we
>are
>stardust!
>NOTHINGNESS somehow EXPLODED into space, time, energy and the laws of physics
>after this random atoms flew around for NO REASON until they randomly happened to create the extremely delicate and precise conditions life could exist in on earth, thanks to the nothing that exploded exploding into just the right subatomic conditions that could support consciousness
>then the random atoms started to become alive because... well because they just randomly did, okay. they started to replicate by accident and made germs
>and the germs changed into fish that randomly by pure chance particle spasms developed extremely complex organs to capture light and represent images to a conscious brain despite being totally blind that had a precisely balanced chemical makeup that the random spastic atoms from the big nothing that created everything happened to make
>and then these water breathing fish started to breathe oxygen because... well because of the autistic whizzing aimless atoms, and then in a gorillion years the fish were monkeys because... because they just fucking were!!!!
>and that’s why you are here
>and everything you see and can conceive of just happens to be there because of the unconscious totally senseless collision of atoms that the nothing created that somehow just happened to pinball until they made an accurate representation of reality inside the most complex organ in existence and this was all meaningless and random and just happened to occur
>oh yes, and despite all this my specific political, moral and scientific beliefs about this ludicrously insane complicated world my random atom brain that exists on extremely delicate perfect conditions just happened to evolve to understand (there is no reason the data we receive should be accurate, just useful) and that the determined and causal chemicals in said brain made me believe, are undeniably true and you’re a chud if you don’t think the same

Attached: EA641FCC-6E02-4D57-8164-4EC3494573F2.jpg (828x461, 232.22K)

why set yourself up to get btfo like this bro

Attached: 9790CB3C-1174-4D73-8DE1-C4F74657D427.jpg (828x889, 287.68K)

>*sends a pack of niggers to rape your family to death with dem BBCs just for the lolz*
>NOW GET ON YOUR FUCKING HANDS AND KNEES AND WORSHIP ME FOR BEING SO LOVING YOU SELFISH LITTLE FUCK

Attached: 1649530385549.png (800x800, 372.24K)

If God is real then he sentences little children to be brutally raped, maimed, killed, given cancer, for no fucking reason, in addition to the other horrible shit that goes on, and he refuses to save many millions of innocent people. It servers no end for your God to sanction the rape and murder of a small child, but it happens under his watch. I will never worship such a being.

>atheist chooses to vote to invite niggers in
>blame god
hmmm

Attached: 24AA9870-0185-4876-B47A-3F7A90D66A0A.jpg (828x1501, 451.32K)

Your equivalence is faulty, your suggesting that a claim about the nature of reality (the existence of a supernatural god) is the same as a construct like "truth" or "love" or "justice" or "goodness".

We can debate the meaning of truth if you like, but if the point you are getting to is that "everything is ultimately unfalsifiable" and "all we can be sure of is cogito ergo sum" - well the argument for solipsism is strong, but gets us no where.

god is real he just doesn't care

>truth being a thing is not a claim about objective reality
nice paragraph of cope though. and nobody takes the cogito seriously anymore so you don’t sound smart dropping it in there. prove that thought “happens” to something.

>God is all powerful, controls everything because he made it, etc. But can't deal with politics lol
Very convenient for God

I can because I have a relationship with God. You can't because you dont.

The problem is atheists constantly thi k God of something that I, a believer, can prove to them. That's not how it works. Only you can prove it to yourself. They engage in no enquiry and when they don't find God they go
>oh, how can god be real? I spent all day never looking and didn't find anything?

I don't blame them. They misunderstand how God functions which I did too before I saw God. But anyone who is ge uinely searching and interested can find him, they just aren't even trying or looking. They complain more about God than they try and find God.

>the unmoved mover
>first cause
>necessary being
>argument from degree
>argument from final cause.
>watch and the watchmaker
>fallacy of omnipotence and freewill
>fallacy of omnipresence and freewill
>fallacy of omniscience and freewill
chrictcucks can get fucked. atheism might be le reddit nowadays, but Any Forums has always been rooted as anti-religion.

t. catholic, but not a faggot like some of you

>just make a world where people can only do stuff I personally approve of
If you want to make the world better you could actively be doing that right now but you’ll continue to sit on your ass. It’s easier to blame reality for being “wrong” though

I love when atheists make a shitty argument of
>why do bad things happen

Because free will is absolute or it isn't free.

Chud takover

why does every one of these posts start with a greentext making up an argument nobody said and then attacking it? nobody says god directly controls everything that happens. if you want the niggers to stop you actually have to vote against it and convince your massively pro immigrant atheist friends to stop voting for it.

ITT

Attached: 0.jpg (438x478, 32.53K)

how does free will incorporate into disease and famine?

Ok liebnitz

Attached: 05645645661.png (700x702, 313.25K)

>ugh god like I know society is collapsing because of my beliefs but can you just like stop the consequences of my actions being real and shit?