Chris farley died

chris farley died

Attached: farley dead.jpg (615x481, 23.92K)

Who?

The least surprising death in Hollywood

I know it's bait but still, zoomers unironically deserve to die.

beverly hills ninja

chris fartley

Attached: farley 2022.jpg (557x422, 19.46K)

No

hehe thought it said chris fartley and man that would've been way funnier

Hello, David Spade.

Attached: farley.jpg (704x519, 26K)

I remember he died when Tamagotchis and Giga Pets we're popular on the playground

I didn't even know he was sick!

>Born the night he died
>People often tell me I must be his reincarnation because of how funny they think I am
>Use it as a benchmark for people 10+ years older than me who ask my age
>"Remember Chris Farley? I was born right when he died" ect.
I've always felt a weird connection to the actor because of this. I don't think we shared a single second on Earth together but I watch his work a lot.
In case you're wondering
>24 turning 25
>Married
>Have my bachelor's
>Homeowner

This is horrible.
>On December 18, 1997, Chris Farley was found dead by his younger brother, John, in his apartment in the John Hancock Center in Chicago. He was 33 years old.[51] An autopsy revealed that Farley had died of an overdose of cocaine and morphine,[52] a combination called a speedball. The lethal combination caused enormous gas pressure to build up in the intestines, blocked by years of heroin poop, nearly 11 lbs coroners estimate[53]. The stinky poop blockage forced noxious gas to blow out Farley’s ears like steam whistles[55]. When Farley blocked his ears the fart steam rushed into his lungs and tasted like fart poop so bad he coughed his eyeballs out of his head[56]. When Farley saw his scary popped out eyes he laughed so hard that it gave him a heart attack, and he died. Upon death the 11 lbs of heroin poop slid out of his butt onto the floor, the heroin poop ball was roughly the size and shape of a baby. The coroner’s report claims “it stunk real bad”[57].

Attached: D94254BE-D427-4E74-B8A3-FD0212E96FEF.jpg (1536x1234, 272.98K)

too many great actors die this way

This is so sad.

presidant

Attached: 8D7664F4-5814-4A2D-A377-5E9080CF2D88.jpg (256x256, 10.74K)

Looks like Angela Merkel.

What a way to go

I miss him. I wish he could have made that biopic about Rohm he wanted.

Shrek would have been much worse.

if le funny fat man wanted to stay alive he shouldn't have eaten his weight in donuts every day while snorting eight balls of coke with his dumbass friends. Time to move on grandpa, old fuck

I respect cocaine. I respect the man.

Attached: foamly.jpg (606x589, 36.58K)

Attached: jerrygetsipad-01.jpg (256x256, 10.49K)

lmao

Attached: juls.gif (500x250, 968.09K)

imagine the smell

They told he him he was gonna wind up like Belushi and John Candy. He said he respected the hell out of them and would love to follow in their footsteps.

>you're all zoomers because you don't know le epic funny fat man

He was never relevant and Gabriel Iglesias is 10x funnier anyway

God I wish that was me

UH OH STINKY

the guy who plays jack black in tenacious d

yeah, always 27 too...

Attached: soulescaping.jpg (828x470, 75.08K)