Cuck (2019)

Any of you cucks actually watched this movie? It's basically Any Forums: the motion picture

Attached: MV5BZGUzZDQzZjgtMmEwNy00ZDcxLWFhMjYtN2Q0NDkwMjUyMmI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIwNTg2ODA@._V1_.jpg (2160x2700, 1.66M)

I've seen it the most realistic part of the movie was him busting 2 seconds in after he finally fuggs the old lady

yeah i watched it with my wife and kids

I watched it with my husband and my boyfriend's kids

Monique parent is a gilf

Attached: 1654657110969.jpg (1080x675, 71.71K)

The fuck's a cuck?

Of course, I watched it with my boyfriend and his wife's kids.

It would be too embarrassing going to the ticket window and asking to see a movie named "cuck."

why the fuck would i want to watch a movie called Cuck? faggot

Get the fuck out

Of coursh, I watched it with my dog mommy's kids.

>extremely effeminate leftist journos who have written articles about how open marriages are great and feminist talking about how "honest and authentic" this movie about a rightwing cuck is
lmao

Attached: ehre5ik.jpg (1125x1308, 762.77K)

Wait this was a real movie? I thought it was a shitpost

It was unironically like a 6/10 film

Yeah, it really felt like >a tale of a lonely gullible american Any Forums poster: the movie
It was kinda sad to be honest, like i had a solid laugh at some of the shit in the movie, but when you think about it, excluding the random cuckholding subplot the rest of that shit is happening to a lot of people.
Or at least thats how the media is making me feel. All I see from american media as a non american is:
>random amerifats who cant be in the military larp it out the ass/stolen valor
>terminally online incels get "redpilled" into a lot of dumb bullshit (shootings, misogyny, other dumb belief systems)
>other pointless stupid uniquely american things

I watched it with my wife's bff before we had a smoking hot MFF threesome. Both of them thought it was gross and think that my dick is the only dick they should ever have, plus all the pussy they want.

kino

Why are you so fucking obsessed with America?!

Attached: 1546840064604.jpg (658x582, 71K)

Have any of you guys read this thread? Its basically OP: the faggot

One ticket for... "Cuck (2019)"? Really, user?

Attached: EhnhV9hVgAUFtRp.jpg (355x661, 44.78K)