We cannot move against Sauron until we get the counsel of our close ally, Sauron-man

>We cannot move against Sauron until we get the counsel of our close ally, Sauron-man

Attached: E865D333-42E6-4D87-A10E-C17AE16478D9.jpg (1242x869, 901.07K)

>Samwise
>always has some wisdom to offer Frodo
>Borimor
>is the most boring member of the fellowship
>Merry
>has a merry disposition
Its all so tiring.

boring spam thread yawn

>Sauron man
His original name was Curomo and then became known in Sindarin as CurunĂ­r and in Westron by his most common name, Saruman.

>Legolas
>not made out of legos
Looks like I just blew your argument out of the water. Nothin personnel

>Gandalf
>Dies and comes back from the dead
>Just like Ganondorf
Whoa

>Legolas
>has long hair like a lass
btfo

Dumbass

Attached: 81CbxJHwJ9L._SX342_.jpg (342x372, 31.84K)

>Frodo
>Throw the door

Cringe moment desu

No he's Lego-less. As in without Lego.

You mock but you weren't there at the time. Easy to judge from your high horse in retrospect.

>I have no memory of this thread

Attached: Gandalf Alzheimer's.jpg (1280x531, 108.7K)

I was there. 3000 years ago, when the strength of men failed.

bump

>Sauronman
>lives in a creepy evil tower
>insults gandalf to his face
>gets a hard-on just talking about Saurons power

How were warning bells not going off in Gandalfs head?

Attached: 37284324.jpg (1800x900, 181.95K)

It speaks to the human sentiment that we tend to trust people we think we know and project our own views onto them. Its an aspect of conditioning. Most people dont live with a paranoid mindset that their closest friends or allies will suddenly betray them unless you are a seasoned criminal.

Now keep in mind that Gandalf and Saruman are essentially angels and Saruman is the superior.

>How were warning bells not going off in Gandalfs head?
They were in the books. He became suspicious of Saruman literally thousands of years before during the 2nd Age. Doesn't make Gandalf any less of a retard for continuing to work with Saruman despite that though.

Bump

How do the books show this? Is old stuff like that in secondary literature or is it worked in?

The book of lost tales.

Not canon

Where did he hide the giant army of goblins terraforming his demesne when Gandalf came to visit?

Attached: 1654209057747.jpg (1707x2048, 338.98K)