Joker 2 Official Discussion thread

>Folie à deux is defined as an identical or similar mental disorder affecting two or more individuals, usually the members of a close family. Two case reports of this condition are presented with a brief review of the literature.

My speculation is as follows.

>Bruce Wayne is mentally ill in the same way Arthur is, and we may see them clash as the Joker and Batman who is unhinged

>We get Willem Dafoe as faux Joker, like he described in his dream idea for a sequel
variety.com/2022/film/news/willem-dafoe-joker-imposter-joaquin-phoenix-1235156127/amp/

Attached: 6467E1C7-7AA6-4597-8E6B-A601BD96373F.jpg (959x1133, 122.61K)

Nobody cares about your faggot French continental philosophy

Scenario A explained further

>Bruce actually is Arthurs step brother and they share familial mental illness through Thomas Wayne

Scenario 2

>Dafoe is a “fake” Joker masquerading as the real one

MANCHILD BETTER YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF CONTEMPLATING CAPESHIT

I can bench 250 and probably put you through a wall, shut the fuck up troon

That goes double for you

Get out of Any Forums if you want to have any value at trying to sound superior to anyone else.

Just get Harley. There's a comic called Harleen which is pretty good and could work as the source.

Harley has no appeal in a realistic story. You think she’s gonna swing a giant hammer around in 80s downtown Manhattan?

OMG, Willem Dafoe as the Joker! Me and my buddies on reddit were talking about this. But only if Robert Eggers can direcf!! Actually I take that back. robert Eggers is too good for capeshit. We need Willem Dafoe, Robert Pattinson to unite, directed by Eggers. Upvoting you 5x Op

they introduce Melvin, Brother of The Joker

I guarantee you are more insufferable than the midwits you're making fun at

>250
kek i was benching 25 when i was a high school freshmen, lemme know when you break 350

How about this
>they make Joker and The Batman connected
>Joker influences a copycat in the future and that's the one that fights Batman
I dunno how this would be a good story tho

Man the troons on here are getting crazy tonight huh

>t. redditor

the joker takes place in the early 80s, the batman is set in the modern day, his parents arent killed until 2001. so theres like a 20+ year difference between the batman and the joker.

What? The waynes die literally in the same week Joker takes place in lmao

he's saying the waynes die in 2001 in the batman and in joker it's the 80s so they're already contradictory

the batman and the joker movies arent in the same universe you absolute retard.

No its a completely different guy that's inspired by the Joker.

ok, but the timelines still dont add up dipshit. theres at least a 20 year gap. bruce wayne in the joker is a 12 year old in the early 80s. even if its a different joker, that still doesnt account for the age discrepancy with bruce.

So will the original open ending be ruined with this? It was nice to leave the viewer guessing what was real and what wasn't.

I guess they could probably keep the original ambiguous ending if they just barely connect the two stories.

It's a different orphan who inspires another orphan.