One of the most overrated films of all time?

one of the most overrated films of all time?
watched it this evening and it was a total snoozefest

Attached: MV5BM2MyNjYxNmUtYTAwNi00MTYxLWJmNWYtYzZlODY3ZTk3OTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_[1].jpg (1396x1982, 222.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmW3xVYQcPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wouldn’t know a good movie if it grabbed you by the dick.

Go watch a Fortnite dance you tasteless faggot.

I do think it’s overrated and I’m not just saying it to be an edgy contrarian fag or whatever. I liked all three movies. I just don’t see what’s so great about them. I’ve asked people this so many times but have never gotten a real answer: How exactly was this a groundbreaking film?

how can you not enjoy it genuinely?
the sonny gestures
michael turning into a stoic psychopath when all he wanted was avoid his father faith
clemenza genuineness
vito knowing what to show to his enemies and when to shut the fuck up
tom hagen being the best player of all this fucking bullshit
solozzo explaining that it was all business

even this song makes my heart gets warm
youtube.com/watch?v=kmW3xVYQcPE
whatever if you don't have a soul that's okay but don't pretend this is not absolutely fucking kino

it's downton abbey for guys who like craft beer

is a good fucking movie the fuck has to do with crafted beer? i've lived in 4 countries in europe and been twice in south america and the only place where people call it overrated is in the USA? you wanna know why? because you fucking retards have so much ADD of only enjoying marvel movies

craft beer guy detected
and i'm not american lol

>it was a total snoozefest
why? because no one had superpowers?

I was told it's a masterpiece so...it's a masterpiece, alright?

retard or bait
based

stfu broccoli headed zoomer, go watch your gay fucking pokemon you dickless faggot

the second one is unironically even more boring
I don't mind long ass movies but I just wanted it to end

Imagine getting bored

Yeah, Morbius is better

it reminded me of having to read great expectations at school
a work that everyone keeps saying is incredible, turned out to be boring as fuck
macbeth on the other hand was genuinely entertaining

It’s a real classy movie. Americans are classless soulless trash

actually kill yourself

It sounds like you just watch these movies out of obligation and not by your own regard. Gay

With the Sicily chapter the entire film went from a 3/10 to a 15/10.
That made the film, it would be shit without it.
They should have ended the film with Michael returning to Italy and never made any sequels.
After the tripartite revenge at the end it should have shown him rejecting the mafia and returning home.
I understand the value in the trope of the Prince Taking up the mantle of the King. But it could have also just left it open, like he had a ticket to Tuscany in one hand and his father’s gun in the other.

so much this is like people see the most voted movies on imdb or letterboxd and watch it with an eye of "aaa why the hell this scene is not a 10/10 i read a 75 review before enjoying the movie i'm literally going craaaaazy"

i watched it without subtitles so even though i didn't understand anything they were saying in the sicily part, that part was still more entertaining than most of the rest of the film

Was that the last time you read something?

>left it open
>fathers gun or train ticket to Sicily
this is your brain on marvel

>this guy is reviewing the godfather like a 13yo on a online forum
>if this was IRL
>sfortunatoo

Attached: sfortunato.jpg (1029x1230, 212.15K)

half the dialogue is slurred so you can't understand what anyone's saying half the time
Any Forums autists will claim this is part of its brilliance but to any normal people it just detracts from the movie