I do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what...

i do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what the online movie critic thinks i do not care what the online movie critic thinks

Attached: 81WmAWjj.jpg (364x364, 15.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/horsewengh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know who this guy is, but I don't watch Youtubers.

I do care about being called a dogfucker though

dog

CANINE COPULATOR

quit horsing around

fucker.

>*tips fedora*

twitter.com/horsewengh

Star Wars is... bad.
That's all I have time for today.
Tune into the 5 hour video next week.

Attached: mauler.jpg (400x400, 26.09K)

Uh yeah it was... uh yeah I liked the cinematography and uh the acting... yeah uh it just speaks for itself yeah

Attached: 8cd61855605398b80182baf916d27808.jpg (1000x1000, 82.02K)

Ralph fell way the fuck off I can't even listen to his opinions anymore he should go back to making meme shit or just hang it up

literally nothing wrong with fucking animals, if they didn't enjoy it they'd just run away

His new fursuit is CUTE!

Attached: media_FUYJYuTUUAIfKPM.jpg (2268x4032, 1.37M)

Furries don't usually affect me but VISCERAL REPULSION here. Maybe because he's "a real human" to me under that fursuit

its the real human hair i think

*real looking

You eat animals, so why would you bother if you fucked them? Someone is uptight for no reason.

What is this weird obsession with online critics. I disagree with this guy a lot but I like hearing his perspective because it's somewhat different than mine. Why else would you come to an online discussion board for film if you don't want to see or hear others' takes on films you have seen? Their criticisms or praise can be great for springboarding discussion in threads.

Who in their right mind would look at picture and honestly say they'd trust this guy to be 15 minutes alone with their dog.

dog

dog

does the giant horsecock detach or...?