Women are disloyal fucking whores that deserve to HANG

Women are disloyal fucking whores that deserve to HANG

Attached: f19cf9b7caf0cee4d3b46801ddabdbb7.jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 137.68K)

Sometimes a woman ends up in relationships with guys they weren't truly meant to be with and the guy she was meant to be with takes some time to mature and come around as a better person. That's just how relationships work, user.

>50 year old teenager

you will die alone and will have brainwashed yourself into believing that is a good thing

except the guy she "wasn't meant to be with" was Steve in season 1, that romantic spin is just a big cope for wanting the most successful male available to her, and suddenly Steve inevitably ending up as a retail manager in Hawkins is looking pretty good compared to spiraling pothead Jonathan.

Reddit was right. They are the best couple.

Nah, best couple is based Steven and Robin. Steve just has to find a way to delezify her.

women age like fine milk

I'd die alone anyway even if I was married to a woman.

You spent ten fucking minutes on any female-central website and you realise just how worse the female is compared to the male, they are selfish, stupid, have zero empathy and are extremely boring creatures

I have never seen a wall this hard in my entire life.

why did the boyfriend get written out of the show? that's the real question, he's getting the john boyega treatment

>Nancy a flipflopper as if it wasn't already difficult enough to tolerate her premature aging
>Will a coward as if he isn't annoying enough being needy and homosex
>Mike retarded and just screams his gf's name while she gets bullied by sissies
>Le blonde christian athlete boy is bad and dumb lol... in a world where demons literally exist
>Eleven crying 'til you don't even care anymore
>Steve and Robin best couple, let's make Robin exist to facilitate a flakey relationship as if that's even LBGTQ+ friendly
>Main character Mike at center of gov't conspiracy, no let's turn it into a long dudeweed SNL skit
>Black guy can't emote, let's have him constantly give 'omg open up im here for u' speeches as if that wouldn't be what drove the girl away in the first place
>Give the adults their own stale storyline to justify the actors paychecks, forced to make them act cartoonish so they'll bring something to the table but it drops their value to less than zero because adults (even eccentric ones) work best as grounding elements in Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew style stories.

Do they want us to hate everyone but Steve? Has nepotism in TV writing gone too far?

>except the guy she "wasn't meant to be with" was Steve in season 1,
Steve wasn't mature enough in S1. They had a fling but ultimately he wasn't ready for her.
>suddenly Steve inevitably ending up as a retail manager in Hawkins is looking pretty good compared to spiraling pothead Jonathan.
Exactly, Steve matured given time and became the man Nancy wanted. Jonathan, on the other hand, regressed into a manchild phase.
This dynamic is very accurate to IRL relationships, I've seen several friends go through this since HS, college and into adulthood.

Except, Steve has basically remained the same since late season 1/season 2 when they were still together. His life prospects haven't changed, and he is still the same good hearted jock he has been for the last 3 seasons. The only thing that has changed is Nancy getting a dose of reality that her dream of being a famous journalist is probably not going to happen, and Jonathan turning into a total burnout. This isn't about love, this is about survival, and to be clear, I'm not criticizing Nancy for this, it makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

Steve did literally nothing wrong and this WHORE doesn't deserve him. I'd rather they kill him than them getting back together.
You just know he's gonna die saving her, fuck this shit.

>you will die with no worries about the future of your offspring and with no nagging wife who will swiftly find another man to supply her with stuff

oh no, the horror......

Jonathan is such a nothing character at this point that even being a stoner as a personality can't salvage his character because it's 2022 now and weed is not counterculture and Steve is a fan favorite

What's wrong with dying for the woman you love? Treating women like queens and sacrifice yourself for them is King shit.

sounds like a patriarchal trope. women can take care of themselves and dont need no man you fucking chud

Unironically should have killed Jonathan in season 1, Nancy in season 2, Hop(for real) in season 3, and had Steve training to be a cop after Hop's death in season 4, Also have Robin be Bisexual or some shit so she can be with Steve.

This. Steve is largely unchanged. His "growth" is we like him more now that he hangs out with a child. Nancy going back to him because of inconvenient logistics is trash writing unless we're supposed to dislike her. The fact that her bf is also having his second thoughts changes nothing.

Steve is the shit and Johnathan sucks

Simple as

I'm pretty sure the Demobat already gave him upside down AIDS, he is gonna be foaming at the mouth and turning into a Vecnadrone by the final episode.

It's so obvious the writers started with this in mind and tried to write around it.

Holy shit you sound like a simp faggot

Do you know where you are?

I'm honestly still shocked that they spared Steve in season 1 before they had any indication of audience reception to his character. I don't know what the fuck possessed the writers to redeem the jock bully character. Was Joe's charisma on set that palpable?