Why was he so well liked by people of all races and cultures?

Why was he so well liked by people of all races and cultures?

Attached: E56D1EDA-47CC-43AB-A3BB-F6D4A3DFB51B.jpg (601x506, 71.73K)

He reminds us whites of ourselves. He makes us feel great about being white. I mean fuck, just look at him. And it gives the minorities something to strive for. To envy. He is peak whiteness and everyone on earth wants to be that.

I would honestly be a fag for a young paul walker

oh shut the fuck up you self satisfied faggot.

Post the pasta already

He was so white people were unanimously enamored with him

He was a pedophile.

He’s the human equivalent of a Mercedes G-Wagon. He could fit in at a snobby soirée with preppy elites or at a Mexican house party in the ghetto. It’s rare to see that kind of versatility.

true

My white ex's entire family cried when he died
He was like Jesus to white people
I never understood it
I don't like car movies so I didn't give af

He is not wrong though. He as a gigachad and a nice dude. Peak human beauty.

I'll always be thankful to Paul Walker

He showed an entire generation of white guys how to appropriately interact with nonwhite people in 2000's America when we actually had to begin giving a shit about their opinions and desires

Whenever I have to meet a black or Latino person, I always just start acting like Paul Walker and everything's fine and I feel much more calm and confident about being a white male and for a brief minute when we bump fists, it's like slavery and colonization and smallpox never even happened and I can just enjoy a nice Corona with friends.

How could you not love him?

Attached: tenor (29).gif (466x314, 1.46M)

why do racists have to make everything about race? just stop being bigots you fucking bastard shits!

Attached: 1651088446996.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Latinas love blond blue eyed men

How did he get away with being a pedophile?

Let me tell you about my boy Paul Walker. It was the early two thousands and white dudes were out. The masses had been programmed for diversity. Kids in those days listened to Hip Hop, RnB, and gangster rap. They liked Will Smith and the black guy from Whose Line is it Anyway? and blackness was all the rage. Sure we had Eminem but he wasnt cool. White guy hobbies were lame. Traditional sports were out in favour of the black sportsmen.

Then the Fast and Furious happened. Suddenly this white dude appeared on the scene. Women wanted him, men wanted to be him. Imagine Ryan Gosling but better looking. That was Paul. My dads generation idolised Steve McQueen, he was the king of cool. For us it was Paul Walker. Then 2 Fast hit. Overnight every guy wore a white t with blue jeans and converse. We all wanted a Nissan Skyline. The way Paul was cool around minorities was symbolic. No longer did white guys want a black friend. Black guys wanted a dude like Paul Walker in their crew. Women of all races wanted a blue eyed blond haired Nietzschean superman. If it wasnt for Paul an entire generation would have been lost. He singlehandedly ushered in the 2000's. If you're reading this you are actually dead, wake up.

When he died thats when it all ended. White guys were once again reviled and no longer could we depend on Paul. With his 10/10 appearance and mass appeal. Ever since we have mourned.

RIP Paul Walker

He was so charismatic, that regardless of your race or gender you could identify with him.

He's a cool white guy in an action movie series that is unironically naturally more diverse than anything else Hollywood puts out.

ALL WRONG.

he was handsome
thats all

I literally, unironically cried at the end of F&F7. The movies are great and it was a perfect, respectful ending to a series that had been there through my adolescence.