Rumors are that it's Reva who saved baby Grogu during Order 66 and Disney is working behinds the scenes to possibly...

Rumors are that it's Reva who saved baby Grogu during Order 66 and Disney is working behinds the scenes to possibly change this due to the poor reception Reva has received. But you didn't hear this from me

Attached: revagrogu.jpg (1200x630, 276.64K)

thanks doomcock...

Yes, they are going to bring back Yaddle because RLM told them to

impossible, yeed would have choked her out

I've just informed the Disney+ Inquisitors that yes, I did indeed hear this information from you

horrible that they are changing this. star wars fans are the fucking worst this would have been the best plot twist

This. Hey Doomcuck, how’s the whole erase the sequel trilogy operation coming along? Oh yeah any day now huh? Yeah I’m sure

>Hey, this incredibly stupid thing is going to happen, but there's a chance that it'll change, so when this obviously does not happen, you can't shit on me

Doomcock is such a cuck. Jeremy from G+G slept with his wife.

literally false.

I work with the design team for the up coming Tales of the Jedi.

The show will explain yoda and Yaddles relationship.

Yaddle dies as stronk female to save Yeed.

Screenshot this.

I hope she did infact save grogu and they keep it that way.
shatter any good will they even remotely had left.

>at least we have Mando guys
lol

Yaddle's already confirmed for that Tales of the Jedi short series.

I thnik they're setting up for the bad batch to rescue him from that clone facility after order 66, that Kaminoan lady from season 1 that went to work for the empire must be the first to work on grogu.

>Book of Boba Fett's gonna save Star Wars by having a deepfake Han, Leia, and Luke coming in on the Falcon with Grogu to save the day and we'll all clap when we see the references
>One week later
>WHAT? NO REFERENCES? I DID NOT CLAP AND STAR WARS IS DEAD FOREVER NOW!

That'd be stupid because of what was showing in Boba Fett. If Jedi Knights can't hold off the clones, why would some girl?

i have it on good authority that baby yoda hates niggers

Reva...more like Negra

Attached: Sariss.jpg (600x400, 34.04K)

Does she have the Butcher's Nails?

>TELL ME WHERE GROGU IS OR KENOBI DIES

comes standard in all nigs

there's no way its real
i think disney's plan is to alienate every star wars fan out there with their antics so they can move onto a more marvelesque nebulous consoomer audience
but they'll trash the franchise beyond repair before the SW incels (me included) stop screeching our truth
i just don't understand why they had to cast an offensively black negress, why not a mulatto or some girl remotely attractive
bitch talks like she just stepped up of the curb too

>Book of Boba Fett's gonna save Star Wars by having a deepfake Han, Leia, and Luke coming in on the Falcon with Grogu to save the day and we'll all clap when we see the references
That would be stupid, but less bad than what we got.

Attached: Written by Jon Favreau.png (1430x375, 791.81K)

I still find it hilarious that they completely lost the plot and decided to just spend a chunk of the time and money to shoot what was clearly a Mandalorian Season 3 script.

only way to bring star wars to glory is if george lucas declares that horrible sequel trilogy as non canon, then he uses a lightsaber to decapitate disney producers (disney is revealed to be governed by a sith lord and loses the rights to the franchise) and reveals a new trilogy is on the way that will follow some plot based on the expanded universe where the skywalkers are not faggots.

Based Jeremy

Now Doomcock and Mike Zeroh will make videos about this. Lies on Any Forums are their "inside source". Also, if your pic shows what you have in spoiler text, don't bother with spoiler text, you dumb twat.