What the fuck is "stunt casting"?

What the fuck is "stunt casting"?

Attached: EKwO09UVUAA6Q6i.jpg (1200x900, 469.66K)

Coconut crabs? Those things are scary. Iirc they were the things that ate Amelia Airheart

Source?

The person in charge of hiring stuntmen is the person credited with stunt casting.
Alternatively, extreme fly-fishing.

i live on (one of the only) islands that still has coconut crabs.
I want to catch a small one and keep it as an attack crab but they take many years to reach full size/maturity.
I think if I get a big one, it won't domesticate well and will attack me instead of just intruders.
this is my big hang up, get a small crab as investment and take care of it for years before it can slay my enemies, or just go find a big one and then that section of my yard is off limits to even myself?

it's when you hire someone (non-actor at times) who wouldn't ordinarily be considered for roles, sometimes one that fits their real-life identity. like the scene in reno 911 where carrot top is staying at a hotel and the cops are called due to him behaving like a madman and firing a gun repeatedly

Attached: 1530943521023.jpg (1000x750, 355.24K)

Read a paper about them finding pulled apart bones on a beach near Fiji or something, in the sand was some articles that Amelia was known to carry. Make up etc.
The paper theorized that in the crash she was pretty beat up and laid on the beach to rest, which is when the coconut crabs come out at night. They tore her apart.

Damn, very interesting, how could one even defend themselves against such creatures?

Is there good eating on a coconut crab?

Thats what makes it worse, they don't move very fast so you could just walk away. If you could still walk...

just push it away lol
they ate her corpse. even fucked up from a crash I think you could defend yourself unless it was like a swarm of them.
even then they're pretty skittish

Lmao a woman was beat by crabs.

It's amazing that humans haven't hunted these things to extinction yet. You would think it would be our priority, considering how terrifying that are. I won't even enlarge the picture.

Yea, to my surprise
I figure since its a land crab they would taste like trash but they're decent. They keep em in 5gal home depot buckets here with a coconut+the crab in em at a lot of the restaurants
They're nearly hunted to extinction so I don't know how exactly they're allowed to serve them when they're protected but they all do anyway

They're a delicacy and an aphrodisiac. So yes.

I don't like knowing these things exist.

Amelia Earhart is not for guro.

>Make up etc.
Kek

Hermit Crabs (and Coconut Crabs by extension) tend to be very friendly animals, and far more intelligent than you expect in your head. They can get used to people, have distinct personalities, and so on.

I don't see them eating Amelia alive, unless she was so badly mangled to the point where she would've died in an hour anyways. Just acting unfriendly to these creatures is enough to scare them away.

If they were delicious at all, they wouldn't.

t. Crab