It's over

It's over

Attached: 1654627525257.jpg (3880x2500, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, it only got positive reviews because it's "woke"?

>Disney+ Marvel show getting very positive reviews

That tells me it'll be a mediocre dull show that'll be forgotten about immediately

>scared to bash wokesoy
yeah sure

That should be a given at this point. What kind of fool uses rotten tomatoes for anything other than knowing what to avoid?

people want brie out of MCU so much that will watch this shit?

>female Muslim superhero

It's critic proof. Imagine if you're a white male who's reviews are listed on RT and you give this show a negative review? It's career suicide.

Its only negative review so far is from a Paki, and her complaint was over "forced diversity"

Yes. Good riddance.

They changed her powers. Not watching.

Lets see the audience score

no, they liked that she beheaded a professor outside a university at the end of episode 1, for speaking bad of allah

DISNEY CAN'T LOSE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

This society is ridiculous. George Orwell would take one look at current year and be like "No, I didn't mean for it to be this fucking stupid."

does she ever get spotted?

is my wife in it

Attached: 1537509280451.jpg (375x342, 12.43K)

You wouldn't be allowed to criticize this even if it was trash.

i feel as if cs lewis managed to figure the schizo mentality better

no its a show for little girls so you would just be made fun of for watching a show for little girls

Have sex Incel

Have monkeypox, tranny.

It was 49 reviewers....the real score doesn't come out until there's 100+

so marvel is going to take "heroes" out of nowhere now? iron man, thor, captain america and other OG avengers had solid journey to herodom. what is her story?

She's a brown female muslim. BRAVE!

She idolizes captain marvel, finds a cute bracelet that gives her energy projection abilities.

I want to have sex with the Ms. Marvel actress so badly. I don't think I'll be able to pay attention when I pirate the episodes, I'll be too focused on her.

Obviously. There would be no Mrs. Marvel without her as inspiration.

Attached: 1625850560226.webm (1080x540, 2.87M)

I for one am looking forward to the butthurt this will cause within the Muslim community.

ANOTHER KINO

Cool, still not watching that bullshit. When diversity is forced on it’s cringey af. Wonder if they will remake the retarded “you’re free to vote” bullshit. Lol