Just torrent movies

>just torrent movies
i fell for the meme when i couldve been watching Top Gun in seconds on streaming

Attached: file.png (1194x356, 65.84K)

Torrent are for stupid people
Buying DVDs are for the midwitt
Streaming from illegal sites are for the 0.1% iq

right in the USA

Attached: file.png (368x359, 18.25K)

Those streaming websites could go under at any second

Streaming is fine if you’re rewatching something and don’t care about the quality, but if you’re using some shitty 480p or 720p to watch something for the first time you’re a pleb.

>caring for le visuals instead of the plot points
Midwitt

I buy all my kino because I am a crypto and DSP chad.

why is every single peer so slow

Attached: file.png (1026x828, 132K)

My 32 inch 720p tv has been serving me well for a little over a decade now. I literally couldn’t care less about smidges of detail.

read a book

I sleep better at night knowing if the internet goes down i have a hard drive full of kino in my closet

Delete your torrents bro

Based

what's wrong with 720p

Attached: 8636760y.jpg (1039x941, 298.46K)

this shit just seems like hoarding

I've never had a torrent of a recently released popular movie not download in less than 10 minutes.

My torrent client also supports prioritizing earlier blocks, so I can usually start to watch in less than 30 seconds.

ive seen every single one

>two versions of star trek the motion picture
>one is 33gb
>the other is 500mb
Not even YIFY rips are that compressed, user.

I only torrent when I want to watch something as it comes out, which is pretty rare nowadays (did it for severance) And for big shows like The Boys there’s like 2 seeder so by the time it’s finished it’s already out on streaming sites

the 500MB one is a promo video set

Attached: Star.Trek_The.Motion.Picture(1979)_The.Wrath.of.Khan(1982)_EPK.mp4_snapshot_00.20.13.058.jpg (1278x1226, 74.1K)

Ah, makes sense.