We lost another one

They got to him.

youtu.be/v6EQ0d3r6Rk

Pour one out for a once great thespian, newly pozzed.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220608-082722_YouTube.jpg (1440x1082, 571.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Matthew_McConaughey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
youtube.com/watch?v=phXDhShm2Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No for you

Yes for me

imfdb.org/wiki/Matthew_McConaughey

>AAAIIIIIEEEEE ANOTHER CIA TERROR ATTACK SAVE ME BIG GOVERNMENT

You know what both sides would agree on right now? Police reform

whats up with hollywood and the DNC becoming more and more transparently part of the same canal

Attached: 119722F9-9B2E-4C60-B52E-495773CE9388.png (670x309, 179.88K)

Both are pro-Israel

Is someone gonna pic up that phone? Because I
Fucking
CALLED IT

Attached: E5A27AF1-815F-4837-B645-F2572B86B3FC.jpg (692x692, 111.02K)

i hope americans do it just so i can stop hearing about it ffs

Why can't we all find common ground even when it comes to murdered school children?

come and take them

Neither side wants that no matter what they say.

this didn't happen, edited pic

>I predicted... a famous actor speaking about a tragedy in his home town
>haha I'm such a prophet

Rule of thumb.
If an actor did not appear in any Expendable movie they are left wing nut jobs. You didn't lose anyone.

Link to archive, this is a good call.
There was also weird stuff like years ago 2 kids were arrested for planning to shoot up the school in 2022. Weird stuff

We did
30 years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
Guns in schools were banned in 1990
don't even ask how long ago shooting kids to death was banned

neither side cares about this one bit from a morality standpoint. So you think the republican side gives a shit about police reform? Not until it does something positive for them on the political front.

Hurr hurr you won't do anything

You can't organize without there being 4 different fed agencies infiltrating you

All you can do is shout simplistic lines that make you feel good like molon labe or from muh cold dead hands

Fighting a war involves you getting up off your ass and giving up McDonald's and walmart

Good call; you win the internet for the day
No, if you want their guns, you'll have to pry them from their cold, dead hands.

let me know when he does a press brief on child rape in hollywood

as a poltard I agree that we should disband police. they are totally useless. let people defend themselves.

>You won't do shi-

Attached: download.jpg (190x265, 5.32K)

We are in a moment of opportunity to put a bullet in the head of everyone involved in making 2020 the year it was. Seriously, guns ain’t going nowhere after that shit. Instant civil war.

The only thing both sides agree on is violence is coming. Only the centrists screaming LALALALA WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND STOP PUTLER think they can avert the violence by sending the angry young men to Ukraine.

let me guess, your solution is to arm teachers

The solution is simple: mandatory guns. Everybody everywhere must have a gun on them AT ALL TIMES. Failure to properly carry, and present a gun when questioned by authorities will result in a fine, and possible community service in any of our nation’s top-notch gun factories.

Both sides are pissed at the SWAT team that stood outside, twiddled their thumbs, and arrested parents from going inside. That kind of action should get prison time. Now is the time to take the oath police make seriously and with punishment for breaking it.

>Hurr hurr you won't do anything
The shootings are people do something, idiot. The alliance between oligarchic power and "progressives" has resulted in American society being subverted and deconstructed to the point of dysfunction.

Because with democrats they just want everything banned and it doesn't stop. They never tell the truth why would you believe them on this? Feds knew of it and maybe even pushed the guy to do it just like almost every other time. Fed was in chatroom of both this guy and the Buffalo guy. Police didn't do shit. So they want either no police or this shitty police AND you can't have guns and they want us just to live in a world where nogs wouldn't just go open season on whites? Look at crime statistics already man. How are people so naive? I have 3 kids and the idea of course is terrible but I'm not a fucking faggot.

What's your solution jackass
Remember, you can't change the constitution

>movies are real life
i know you chuds rely on being disingenuous but try not being so obvious next time?

Why are republichuds in favor of mass murder? What pieces of absolute shit! Glad to see Matthew has come around to being on the side of being a decent human being and admitting he was on the wrong team. If only more people would wake up and realize conservatism is a cancer!

We should ban schools and parents should homeschool.

sounds right to me, so come and take them

>I sucked my dream's dick
>I'm gay
Rightists put Donald Trump in the White House and now the Democrats are doing one long 'hold my beer' for revenge.
youtube.com/watch?v=phXDhShm2Gs

Attached: 1626640163932.png (1235x1052, 1.79M)

America is all about capitalism

And capitalism says you must consoom

No one will punish the police, no matter how much they pretend to want to.
You literally can that's the whole point of amendments, it's a built in feature.

>let me guess, your solution is to arm teachers
You are a such a fake, dishonest piece of shit. Nobody has suggested that. They say to let teachers who are already armed outside of school to also carry their weapons at their job. You just say
>give teachers guns??? lol
Because you're a disingenuous sack of faggot shit.

>America keeps getting older but school shooting victims stay the same age. Alt-right, alt-right, alt-right.
What the fuck, Matthew?

just make it legal to shoot any nongunner
>the victim is found no carrying a gun
>the shooter is exonerated

Home schooling
Hasn't been one shooting at a home school

Dems realize that hollywood stars are used to lobby other evil corporations right? They're all the same.

>Police reform
A fucking joke. Despite all of the talk of "police reform" nobody has actually proposed a realistic police reform. Nogs just want to kill people and sell crack without police arresting them. Liberals go along with it because they suck off blacks all day. Republicans as a whole don't give a shit right now. Maybe the small government ones want less police.
But really less police will just lead to more crime in the shithole cities. We don't even need police reform, we need black reform. When they stop committing crimes the police won't be concerned with them anymore.

Bit racist don't you think? Since blacks kill more than anyone else...

You can amend it. There's a whole section for it.
This solution would save the taxpayer SO much money. Make everybody do cyber school, the same cyber school across the nation. The students in Massachusetts should get the exact same education as the students in Mississippi.

Home schooling needs to be banned, parents teach their kids all sorts of dangerous misinformation

>>movies are real life
>i know you chuds rely on being disingenuous
You're disingenuous. Nobody said.
>movies are real life
The point is that the movies promote being armed.

You think American police will be punished? Look up Qualified Immunity

They are protected from any consequences because thank you for ur servus4tys8

>Both sides are pissed at the SWAT team that stood outside
Threadly reminder this isn't about ideology. It's about power. The left want power and they want to get rid of all law enforcement below the federal level. They want to federalize everything. They will do anything to undermine the right's faith in local law enforcement and they're going to get their way by making shit like this a common occurrence. They're going to make it so cops simply wont do their jobs and then they'll come in like saviors with a federal "solution" to the problem they created.

No need. I'll just wait for your gun rights to be revoked after you pull some Ethan Ralph tier shit you.fat hick

Yes, keeping all kids alone in their houses in front of the screen for most of their life won't damage them at all, look at all the healthy people on this site for example!

So both sides """"care""""" about this, but not enough to get a couple lazy, selfish ass police officers to get punished. OKAY!!

Okay, do how long after that do they start changing the first amendment to "Stop bigotry"?
I think we all know the slippery slope is very real at this point

>my gun rights are revoked
>i still have my guns
looks like you'll have to come and take them lol

>parents teach their kids all sorts of dangerous misinformation
Mass shootings are happening because schools and the media have been teaching "progress" for decades and subverting civil society. The problem is the deconstruction of society by subversive. School shootings didn't happen like this 50 years ago when there were guns everywhere. You are an evil, moron faggot. It's your fault.

>less police
absolutely. what the fuck do they do anyway?

Are you threatening the police?

Won't solve shit. You honestly expect teachers to be an effective line of defense?

this is a zoomer problem, not a gun problem

>Unemployed teenager brings almost $6k worth of gun on a rampage and the police make sure he has ample time to go for the record before they allow anything to be done
I generally find the tinfoil hat types laughable but how little scrutiny this gets definitely makes me squint my eyes incredulously

This guy sounds like a proper faggot what a weirdo

fuck the constitution and the so-called "founding fathers" lol

Attached: BD082B8E-FE5E-4E6F-82AE-EF101C403709.jpg (378x315, 7.72K)

If Any Forums incels stopped shooting up schools and churches and shit every day there wouldn't be so much support for gun control and voters would focus back to shit like inflation and supply shortages.

You're doing this to yourselves

>start changing the first amendment
user... how long was your coma

it's pretty funny seeing conservatives on twitter try and mock the significant of his career. guy has been in how many fucking blockbusters compared to say james woods or dean cain or jon voigt or whatever douche

>police are useless!!!
>*gets mugged at gunpoint*
>OMG SOMEONE CALL THE COPS

don't tell them the truth, it hurts like nothing else

>WE NEED OUR GUNS TO DEFEND AGAINST MUH TYRANICAL GOVMENT
>why didn't you use your guns to defend youselves against the migration law of 1965? the iraq fiasco? the golden parachutes for the bankers in 2008? the election fraud of 2016?
>WE NEED OUR GEHNS GODDAMIT

Attached: 1624619721566.jpg (225x225, 5.61K)

Exactly. Everyone knows I could have handled it myself with my 1911

>cops show up 5 minutes after the mugging
>do nothing

>mad his pedo cult got btfo so blows up a daycare center
uh yeah that sure showed them

Blacks still make up the majority of shootings