Why the fuck is comedian and TV star Pete Davidson dating that no-talent, thrice married...

Why the fuck is comedian and TV star Pete Davidson dating that no-talent, thrice married, ugly trailer trash of a hobbit, Kim Kardashian?

She's not attractive, she has no personality, and she's uglier than sin. I don't get it. The fact that she has been married and divorced 3 times by the age of 41, Kanye being one of her exes, is a huge fucking red flag.

Do you think she's the one that convinced Pete to leave SNL? She seems like a controlling cunt. How does anyone find her attractive? Enjoy the next two to four years before she sucks out your soul and moves onto someone else Pete. What a tool.

Attached: Desolation of Pete Davidson via the Hobbit.jpg (640x640, 86.99K)

> I called the producer at SNL and was like, 'Hey, do you have Pete's number?' And they were like, 'Yeah,'" she said. "I text him. I wasn't even thinking like, 'Oh my God, I'm gonna be in a relationship with him.' I was just thinking, 'Heard about this BDE [big dick energy], need to get out there, I need to jumpstart my …'"

>Kardashian added, "I was just basically DTF [down to fuck]”

Attached: 16BBDA8D-1D0B-4991-844A-997C115C8DF3.jpg (1242x1702, 419.41K)

Jesus fucking kek, that makes her even more repulsive. Who hears about that and jumps at the opportunity of dating that thing? This is her at her "prime". It's all down hill from here. I have no idea what the fuck Pete Davidson is on to be dating that walking-talking cum soaked, venereal disease.

Were these photos of Kim, before or after Jada Pinkett Smith popularized the G.I. Jane look?

Why didn't Jada just put on a wig like most normal people?

Attached: GI JADA.jpg (2048x1152, 146.74K)

I don’t know what it has to do with Kim Kardashian but I guess she could wear a wig but she’s been rocking short hair for most of her career

Attached: 3CCCBE39-BC78-4596-970F-B73B334FB2EA.jpg (1301x1080, 308.29K)

>41 year old women talk like this
Her sex tape was shot 20 years ago by the way

He has BPD which is the most womanly mental illness you can have.

I can’t imagine being him and being around Kylie, Kendall, and Kourtney and not fucking them all.

So three failed marriages in less than 20 years? And she's already gearing up for her fourth? Pete must be such a cuck.

Unironically why is Any Forums so full of Pete shills, I would have never even heard about him if I never went on this board

Why the fuck is TV star Kim Kardashian dating that no-talent, unfunny, ugly trailer trash of a man, Pete Davidson?

did pete leave snl? i don't follow that trash

I don’t think anyone on here likes him either. They just like gossiping about who is fucking who or how untalented they are

>Thinking of fucking any of the Jenner's

Why don't you just go out and lick a toilet seat at a truck stop restroom?

Attached: dog vomit.jpg (194x259, 10.11K)

Questioning why anyone can be so stupid as to date Kim Kardashian isn't being a shill for them.

Yes he did.

>sex tape woman
Fixed that for you.

And I'm sorry, but white skin always looks better than black or mulatto skin.

She suddenly started to look so old. It's like she aged 10 years in one.

It's too bad that Davidson's father died in 9/11. If he was around to raise Pete, he'd know better than to date Lil' Kim Kardashian.

Sucking so many cocks for cash and fame tends to age you a tad.

>you UNIRONICALLY date a woman that's been with multiple basketball players, football players, 'musicians,', have multiple kids, AND already in her 30s.

What in the fuck is he getting out of the deal? You can just tell that she is a super prude that probably doesn't show her naked body to anyone anymore because of how frumpy it looks now that it can't hold itself together.

Pete is ugly too.

She has the same plastic face she's had for awhile.

Kim Kardashian seems attracted to mental illness. Kanye also has a mental illness. Do you think it's because she see's mentally ill men as being more psychologically vulnerable, so they can be easier for her to manipulate?

The fact that america has an obsession with the kardashians says a lot about how stupid and vain they are. I bet tou could correlate the levels of ignorance of each state with how much they respect the kardashians.

I'll fucking bet you that the only reason she guest starred on SNL, is because she was fucking Pete Davidson. I think she wanted to be on SNL and has an agenda for seeking fame, until she moves onto her next project. That's probably why she sought out Pete Davidson, so she could get on SNL, fuck around for a bit, then move on to her next project. Pete is a fucking moron.