What is something annoying about you that Larry David would make an episode about?

What is something annoying about you that Larry David would make an episode about?

Attached: 4826973F-3DDB-4D10-8EF2-2A22BECE3BD6.jpg (634x456, 120.02K)

I’m a blacks midget

probably that I think he's annoying.
"get a load of this guy huh he doesn't enjoy my companay"
god the fucking ego on this guy he's not funny at all. I like dry humor I like dirty humor he's just not good at at. He also strikes me as a huge pervert who thinks that's somehow an endearing quality.

Fuck me Larry looks like he's dying and is that Chalamet?

I discuss Jewish conspiracy theories loudly in public

Anti-Semitism

I produce too much saliva and drool quite often on accident. One time I was talking to my boss and put my head down to look at papers and drool spilled out all over them. My boss had to take the papers with him and probably saw the splatter, if not the actual drool coming out.

Attached: A009D88C-1087-4F8D-895E-3B168D57A4ED.jpg (780x439, 47.56K)

Literally me. But i would turn to larry and say "but you're one of the good ones"

kek and shalom

I very rarely acknowledge people I know when I walk past them. Some people think it's autism, but in reality I'm a cunt and hate people I don't have sex with

Yeah, I think Timothee might be friends with his daughter or something.

Attached: 52F95BC0-DB36-437E-9BC1-BFC7F9C010BE.jpg (1908x1146, 237.64K)

I think Larry would actually respect this. There is an episode about how much he hates the “stop and chat” and wishes people would just leave him alone

In many ways Larry David has a similar personality to mine, and if I was rich as fuck I would act out a lot more. Im just not a dirty jew.

I pretend I'm on the spectrum but really I'm just incredibly rude and blunt and I dislike most people. Also one of my molars broke and I don't have the money to get it fixed so now my breath literally smells like a portapotty at an abandoned construction site.

I think Roman Polanksi is a filthy rapist and people that defend him should be stripped naked and dragged through the streets to be humiliated and spit on.

I pick wet boogers.

It would be pretty funny to hear Larry and Leon discuss boogers though

>Larry drinking cup of coffee in diner
>sees me in traffic at a stop light
>picking wet booger out of my nose and rolling it in my fingers until I can flick it
>Larry can't even drink his coffee and leaves the diner
>goes to suzy and jeffs house for a party
>I'm there as a guest
>offer to shake his hand after saying I'm a fan
>he refuses because the hand was used to pick boogers
>Suzy yells at him to shake my fucking hand
>jeff tells Larry that it was probably someone else
>larry says it's true that I pick wet boogers
>they go to dinner anyway
>Larry says dinner was the best he ever had
>Suzy announces that I made everything for dinner "by hand"
>Larry starts convulsing at the table and throws up

I don't know why but I drool on my wife all the time. Can't help it.

HDMi cable

>well what kind of booger was it, Larry? A wet booger is very different than a dry booger. A dry booger is much more forgiving. I’d give him the booger pass, Larry.

Attached: 3F7FB267-2978-487D-B87E-BB4B0A375432.jpg (600x338, 48.25K)

I’m a handsome, well-spoken, affluent, educated, and pious lebanese christian who frequently beds jewesses. We’d be like cats and dogs!!!

Larry is fucking him. That's why he's in so many movies despite being a rat-faced twink.

I have a tendency to breathe loudly and heavily through my nostrils. As such, the resultant whistling noise would inevitably drive Larry insane.

ironically have you tried garlic?

he'd probably let you fuck his daughter
ol' pete davidson got a piece of that

The amount of jews in hollywood never really hit me until I watched this show, almost EVERY person of even the smallest amount of significance in this show is jewish, its actually incredible this doesnt get called out more when people refer to representation in hollywood, watching curb your enthusiasm actually made me believe in conspiracy theories

how do jews get away with making a show entirely about jews (and one black guy)? but don't get canceled for being "too white"?
>remembers who owns hollywood and journalism
oh right

lol jinx!
great minds, buddy!

it's a show by jews, about jews
and notice how insufferable and petty lot of the main cast are
regardless i still enjoy watching it