Haahahahhaahhahahah

Hahaahahahhahahahahaha

Attached: 919A314F-B88C-4850-A5E4-816EB4F6FCFE.jpg (426x600, 53.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wk_6ZT4vcjI
youtu.be/7KJeZXMUGRE
youtu.be/fnX7s07jwGs
youtu.be/7FO6OzKC-yA
youtu.be/3U1rQ3TFkP8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxkIjilmWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell yeah dude

hehe i am fat+gross isn't that funny pls laff

I can't wait until he dies

>comedian looks funny
WTF BROS

> anyway guys i'll be performing at the truffle club in philly next weekend, be sure to catch my show guys

Attached: 1653174510738.png (1003x1531, 3.06M)

>15 minutes of nick and adam laughing at stav saying truffle club instead of the real name, the shuffle club

Attached: 1653529082738.jpg (1024x815, 89.47K)

Leave stav alone, hes had a rough year. He hurt his foot and fought with his dad

>edited clips are great
>the actual show is awful
many such podcasts

Adam looks like one of those cats that ate a bee in this picture

Adam would 100% be a predatory record producer ripping off doo wop groups if he was alive in the 50’s.

>t. doesn’t listen to the show

>see stav is blowing up on social media
>co-worker shows me a tiktok of stav doing stand-up
>ask if he listens to cumtown
>asks what cumtown is
>tfw he doesn't even know that stav is a fat unfunny retard that can't even carry a podcast

Never thought Stav would find normie appeal.

shut up shill queer

>t. a patron

i, too, resent stav's success

I saw ppl in comment sections of the cumtown clips mentioned they "heard stav was on this podcast"
Very weird, he is easily the worst of the three so i guess it makes sense normies would find him the most appealing.
Im ganna be real mad if cumtown humor gets popular, ill have to find a new retarded thing to like.

>one hour of adam and adam talking

Attached: if only you moo how bad things really are.png (430x406, 379.65K)

come on it's 100% true. the ad reads are fucking horrible on the free show. some of the episodes nick seems so depressed and uninspired they even drag the "the show is going to shit" bit right into the dirt.

>PENIS GAY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY COCK SUCK MY DICK GAY PUSSY PUSSY TITS COCK SEX PUSSY SUCK DICK GAY

I just started getting this shit recommended on youtube and this fucking moron is cognitively 13. Fat fucking retard should wake up everyday and thank god he found Nick Mullen to carry him to success.

I'm not a Stav hater but his special was pretty mid. Nick's material is way funnier even if he has no stage presence

The ad reads are incredible just for how bad they are and how they slip in and out of bits that are clearly bad looks for the brands.

sometimes sure but more are terrible than good

Nick's new stand up is bad
youtu.be/Wk_6ZT4vcjI

>hell yeah dude, have you guys ever been to philly cheese st- uh, philadelphia?

>unironically using mid

Attached: 1634678584773.gif (256x193, 3.06M)

no shit why would I do that when it's a fucking slog and the highlights are 100% of the content

Thousand island stare

this guy looks fat?

>doesn't like forest gump because the concept of long distance jogging is like magic to him
youtu.be/7KJeZXMUGRE

Fr fr no cap. Yeet.

i tried to get into the podcast but it seems to consist of inside jokes. saw his special, it was solid, it started out strong, but it loses steam.

>saw his special, it was solid, it started out strong, but it loses steam.
thats most stand up specials. It wasnt solid, it was typical trash

Literally anyone + Gay/Retarded/Chinese is an inside joke now?

hopefully this gives Mullen a kick up the ass to actually do something with his life

>haha imagine this movie except they are all gay and black haha wow

I tried to listen because every one was hyping it up. It's just reddit-tier shit.

>tried to get into the podcast but it seems to consist of inside jokes.
Gatta find the good clips until you learn the characters
youtu.be/fnX7s07jwGs

youtu.be/7FO6OzKC-yA
profoundly retarded

Attached: 112233.jpg (626x600, 45.49K)

youtu.be/3U1rQ3TFkP8

Why are the chinese like this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xWxkIjilmWw